• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A What is the most worldwide spread airgun?

Hi lads, seeing how NOBODY has downloaded my gk1 perfected mod:

Despite being awesome and ultra-affordable, I came to the conclusion that.. maybe not manny people have both a GK1 V1 and a 3d printer to begin with... so... maybe I need to focus on doing something for a more worldwide spread airgun.

The initial guns that come to mind are the 2240 and the diana chaser, how many of you have one of those? Do you know about a even more popular air pistol?
I know the 2240 is more owned, but I also think that maybe the chaser is prefered for younger shooters that also are more into 3d printing.

The design of my "cheapo" (3d printed, 23cm long, single or double action, 12 shoot pcp pistol) is completed for almost 2 months, but I think that will occur the same that happened with de GK1 perfected mod, I have to count on people willing to purchase an e-bay pcp conversor for the 2240, + a cheap gamo barrel that aparently is not available on the states... So... Nobody is gonna download it.

With a bit of work, I could adapt the ideas and design to make the same but using the 2240 or the chaser has the base, you will have a 3d mod that turns the gun into a double (with really long and hard trigger) action or single action (short and nice pre-loaded pull) 12 shot revolver. Thar may sell much better, no need for extra equipment, e-bay chinesse parts or crappy barrels not available in most countries.

Would you pay 10 bucks to turn your 2240 or chaser into such revolver?

What features do you like it to have?

Are you aware of an equally popular airgun that everyone has?

• Love
Reactions: L.Leon
the 2240 has been the most customized pistol in history
the CP2 and or Chaser family could be if the factory parts were offered
some parts have been made for the Chaser at Buck Rail and they are first class
now many of us are older and do now own 3D printing machines but as a tinkerer with an imagination i could muse one
now the Huben pistol maybe be a great pistol but it is very expensive for the average person and they would sell at a very slow rate and that would make the secondary parts market or print your own kind of quiet

Reactions: Modski66
Some airgun based in crosman Platform.

IMG_3236.jpeg

IMG_3235.jpeg

IMG_3233.jpeg

IMG_3234.jpeg

IMG_3231.jpeg

IMG_3232.jpeg

IMG_3230.jpeg