What is the most accurate pcp up to 225 yards and less than $1500

If you want to really get the absolute best accuracy you should try swaged bullets. They are more consistent than casts. There's nothing wrong with good casts but you should weigh and sort them. Good luck.

The cast 257420 arsenal @ 100 is no slouch.
Screenshot_20220116-135540_Chrome.1642359633.jpg

Reactions: Nappyman and qball
Thank you to all your suggestions.

I have chosen the Airforce Texan LSS .257 cal. I have gathered up 5 different slugs from 72-90 grams which I will try. My Texan is scheduled to arrive sometime this week. Then it's off the range.

Once I choose the prefect slug, I will try casting first before swaging due to the expense of the swaging tooling.

Wish me luck!

I’m a big fan of tethering and like Shambozie, I use the gold one but it is set up remotely and not tank mounted. What tethering does is save big time air that is wasted in the bleed step, and secondly tethering with an adjustable on the fly regulator like the gold one allows one to find at what pressure you’re gun shoots best.
Cool thing about the gold style(or the new red and black from airtanksplus) is when I decide to switch out guns, I turn the dial fully CCW and the reg has a self bleed that bleeds pressure only on the gun side connection, meaning from the reg to the tank it still remains pressurized so air waste is minimal.

I reconnect the next gun, turn the dial CW to my chosen setting and it’s back to shooting. The gage on the tank side of the reg always lets me know how much pressure is left in my tank.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
I am the original OP from Jan 5, 2022.
Thank you to everybody that chimed in.
I'm going to answer my own question.

I now have the FX M3 .25cal and a .257 Airforce Texan LSS and have shot over a thousand rounds through both guns.
I only shoot at 200 yard targets at my club range. I can say without a doubt that the .257 Texan is by far the best 200 yard gun and priced under $1500.
I shoot 72 to 85 grain Griffen and NSA slugs at 990 fps and at only 2500 psi. My groups are all within 3 inches at 200 yards. I can even shoot 2 inch groups with no wind.

My Rempel Fclass bipod, Heritage Arms cold shot and Regmen 2 regulator made these shots possible.

Rod in San Francisco
Diablo rod and gun club member. Concord CA.
P1060153.JPG
P1060157.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Stretch
it is a Remple bipod
He lives in Langdon alberta and through google you can buy his bipod and yes he does ship to the isa
costs have gone up though with the cost of metal doubling in Canada 🇨🇦
Yes, a Rempel bipod. Great bipod. A little challenging to place my order since he does not have a website. Cost $477 cad or $350 usd and shipping was fast from Canada.