• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What is the most accurate break barrel .22 air rifle in 50y? (sweet spot between power and accuracy)

Beautiful rife! Slap a 4-12x40 Airmax on Sportsmatch rings and it and call it great! It'll look something like this but better.

20221209_130249.jpg

The HW90 is pretty well regarded as Weihrauchs WORST rifle but with the gauge and reducing piston pressure can be tamed pretty well. I'm willing to bet most people wouldn't actually recommend one because most people don't actually have one. Truethfully I do want one but it isn't really top of my list right now.

As far as the 80 is concerned, it is a great gun but its not going to keep up with a tuned 97K. The new SLK may do really really well though with the 3.5" shorter barrel but I can't confirm that YET. That gun is 100% on my list.

Hey, don't go picking on my favorite Weihrauch!!

But honestly, I can understand why the 90 is not that popular. It's heavy, and you need a gauge and pump to make use of the adjustable ram. I wish they made a smaller gas-ram.

I think all of the Weihrauch breakbarrels are great. It's really a matter of your personal taste.

Reactions: Sqwirl57