What is the loudest .30 slug, bullpup, semi auto?

I dont think any airgun are made to shoot that fast, but sure some can do that.
The question might also be, is the airgun slugs even good at those speeds ?

In my Maverick the 13 grain slugs i shoot do seem to be most accurate the more speed i give them, so that is set to 1060 FPS at the moment

Though this might actually not be 100 % true, just the day i got up to those speeds was also one of the most calm days i have shot this year, normally i do have some wind to deal with, enough to have some say around 100 M / Yards with such a small slug.

I dont think many airgun shooters shoot that fast.
1: cuz most probably still shoot pellets
2: cuz many like to have it be reasonable quiet, hence why we all use moderators.

Reactions: mercado
I think many .30 cal PCPs should be able to do it. There is the question of "would anyone really want to bother" i.e. can you shoot supersonically and get good ballistic results?

The way to get fast .30 cal slugs would be to make them long and skinny with perhaps a largely plastic body. Crosman sells a .22 slug that's largely plastic and flies really fast, presumably there's a .30 cal equivalent.

First time I’ve heard someone ask for the LOUDEST gun lol.

The loudest, most powerful semi auto bullpup is the .30 Rattler by Western Airguns. 180 fpe, 17 shot semi auto. Just remove the stock muffler to enhance loud factor lol
Yeah, I saw that. It's a LCS. Same folks. They built it in .357. I wanted something a bit more refined though.

First time I’ve heard someone ask for the LOUDEST gun lol.

The loudest, most powerful semi auto bullpup is the .30 Rattler by Western Airguns. 180 fpe, 17 shot semi auto. Just remove the stock muffler to enhance loud factor lol

I also like a louder airgun when plinking lets others now what I'm up to for their safety, had some interesting results using some of my old airsoft sound amplifiers instead of the moderator. :sneaky:

This aea hp max .30 without the Donny fl Ronin is a real cannon. But jsb 50.1 @ 950 fps really lay the smack down on whatever is on the other end.
20220925_084229.jpg
20220927_162902.jpg
20220927_162733.jpg
20220927_162607.jpg