• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What is the Diana 250

I was just wondering if anyone owns this rifle and can tell me the accuracy of it, because I can’t seem to find anything online and it would help a lot. It’s made in China, has a stock similar to the Benjamin Trail NP (thumbhole stock which I have no problem with), and no TO6 trigger. It goes around for $169.99 refurb and I’m thinking of getting it.

Happy Easter!

Antoni

I was just wondering if anyone owns this rifle and can tell me the accuracy of it, because I can’t seem to find anything online and it would help a lot. It’s made in China, has a stock similar to the Benjamin Trail NP (thumbhole stock which I have no problem with), and no TO6 trigger. It goes around for $169.99 refurb and I’m thinking of getting it.

Happy Easter!

Antoni

Hi Antoni,

I would look at the Walther Terrus or Parrus for that price point...

Happy Easter!

Antoni

Hi Antoni,

I would look at the Walther Terrus or Parrus for that price point...

Can’t. This is too good for me - the bullseye mount and the Diana scope go for a total of $160ish, so the gun itself is worth like nothing. I’ll upgrade no questions asked to a quality, German made Walther Terrus maybe half a year after I get the Diana, but I was looking for the bullseye mount and separately it costs way to much too fit in my $230 budget with a gun and enough ammo to sample with and a scope AND a bore cleaning kit AND some oil for the seals. Thanks anyway because now I know what to upgrade too!

Happy Easter!

Antoni

Good enough!

IMG_20201122_135652.1624483022.jpg