N/A What is the best round for long-range hunting

Try using the AGN search feature. Plenty of info already posted addressing similar questions. Posts like these don’t get you much closer to 10 meaningful posts either.
Thank you for sharing the info on the research on finding the info and I can care less about 10 meaningful post I'm after what I'm wanting to get questions for straight to the point

Folks ya'll are wrong on your view of why Llama is here ! I just shot with him yesterday .He is 1 day into airguns and eager for knowledge ! Thanks so much for the WARM WELCOME .SMH at the community . To the guys that gave useful answers thank you !
BTW he is not some young kid . But is a VERY COMPETITIVE SHOOTER.

Last edited:
If you're willing to pay the ticket for me shooting in city limits I'll need your phone number
I would be HIGHLY careful and check VERY closely if shooting inside any city limits. Most cities have ordinances against discharging any sort of airgun, arrow and even slingshot within their limits.

As others pointed out, a big bore rifle certainly wouldn't be very backyard friendly and you certainly wouldnt be shooting at those ranges within city limits smh.

Reactions: oledawg
Ezana4CE was this the same welcome you received 2 years ago when you joined the forum ?
@trlman I did not come on to the forums doing what I’m seeing and I certainly didn’t know anyone on the forums who was in a position to help me. I did a lot of searching and reading. This is a large part of how I became familiar with the forums. When one can help themselves, and someone points them in that direction, what is the issue?
Folks ya'll are wrong on your view of why Llama is here ! I just shot with him yesterday .He is 1 day into airguns and eager for knowledge ! Thanks so much for the WARM WELCOME .SMH at the community . To the guys that gave useful answers thank you !
BTW he is not some young kid . But is a VERY COMPETITIVE SHOOTER.

Besides you, who said this person was a kid? I stand by what I have already stated. I call BS.