What is the best one piece mount for a MAGNUM springer

Been using Sportsmatch mounts since the 1980's on all types of harsh magnum springers, never had one fail, sold numerous amounts of these over the years and never a complaint. With that said, there are a number of better quality mounts being made today compared to 30 years ago. No matter which mount you choose, improper installation probably causes the most problems with a mount. Take the time to do it correctly the first time and you wont have an issue. Also consider the scope itself....you cant blame a mount on a cheap or poor quality scope when it fails.

Been using Sportsmatch mounts since the 1980's on all types of harsh magnum springers, never had one fail, sold numerous amounts of these over the years and never a complaint. With that said, there are a number of better quality mounts being made today compared to 30 years ago. No matter which mount you choose, improper installation probably causes the most problems with a mount. Take the time to do it correctly the first time and you wont have an issue. Also consider the scope itself....you cant blame a mount on a cheap or poor quality scope when it fails.

Another vote for the Sportsmatch. If it's a magnum the Sportsmatch Dampa mount is a good choice for a one piece mount. It has an injected rubber isolator like an automobile vibration dampner. I have one on my R1 and used one on a RX1 with no problem. I was running a Hawke Vantage scope on my R1 for a while with a Dampa mount. The R1 would normally destroy a Vantage scope in short order. With the Dampa mount it's alive and well. All my other air rifles use two piece Sportsmatch rings. I just like the versatility and looks of two piece rings. Genuine Sportsmatch rings and mounts are made in the UK and the quality of the machining and hardware is light-years better than any Chinese made 11mm ring I've seen. Also they are made for 11mm dovetails so there's no left /right offset. At least when used on Weihrauchs. Most other dovetail rings are made to universally fit dovetails between 3/8" and 11mm and usually offset the scope to one side a little.

HTH

Ron