• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What is the best Magnum Springer Air Rifle scope for under a $100?

Give them some time and what type of springer....many folks think anything above 12 ft lbs is a magnum.. Many dont appear to be broke, but wont maintain zero, or repeat there settings, and being a new shooter, these folks dont realize there scope is not functioning correctly. You might be one of those lucky few....
I've used them on my .177 Winchester 1100SS and my .22 Ruger Impact Max Elite.
🤷‍♂️🤞🤞still going strong

Depends on what your definition of 'magnum' springer is. When I think of a magnum springer, I think RWS 48/52/54, Kodiak, Patriot and the likes. The Leapers/Centerpoint/UTG scopes have held up well for me on those type guns. Dont know what they go for these days. I sold near a dozen of them at the last airgun show for 20-30 bucks each.

Under 100 and long lasting on a magnum springer ?? NONE...
Wrong. Hammers are under $100 and built to handle magnums. Now I will say they are not my favorite. The glass isn't nice and crystal clear and wire ret instead of etched but for the price point I'm willing to accept the negatives. I have 3. Sent one back to Amazon because it was obviously a return and had plastic in the ring someone had tried to shim it with. Got a new one sent and all are holding up well.

Wrong. Hammers are under $100 and built to handle magnums. Now I will say they are not my favorite. The glass isn't nice and crystal clear and wire ret instead of etched but for the price point I'm willing to accept the negatives. I have 3. Sent one back to Amazon because it was obviously a return and had plastic in the ring someone had tried to shim it with. Got a new one sent and all are holding up well.
You are very lucky, there have been some rare cases, but day in and day out, cheap scopes will not hold up, at least ones that you can see thru. If you have found some, take care of them as finding more will be difficult.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1