• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

what is the Best generic Amazon hand pump ????

My experience with a cheap Amazon hand pump was not good. I bought a pump that was a little less than $50 and the fill hose burst the first time I used it. Failed at 3300 psi and apparently the shock of the fill hose blow out was enough that the pressure gauge permanently stuck at 3000 psi. Seller offered me $18 to settle my claim which I accepted since there was no way I was paying to send the pump back to China. My bad luck or not, I wont buy one of those cheap hand pumps again. 

I would say 6000 psi is a bit of a stretch, LOL

I pump to 3200 psi and I only have to work a little past 2900 or so.I weigh 190 lbs, so I never struggle at all, I just stiffen my arms a little near the end and bend my knees. The filter is a simple cotton tampon at the end of the hose, the same as the Yong Heng compressors come with. My filter absorbed a little silicone oil near the end over the course of a year. Not having an OEM filter near by, I cut off the damp part and put a regular cotton ball from the drug store on the input side of the filter. It worked OK.