• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What is the best budget scope for a NP gun?

I need a good budget scope for my new NP. $100 is as high as I am willing to go for this particular gun. I people could please recommend brands or send links I would greatly appreciated. The gun came with a centerpoint 3-9x32. the first 50 shots i was able to place them in the same hole 8 yard but after the break-in period i started getting 3in groups at 8 yards. I can get tighter groups at 16 yards open sights with my Phantom. If you can help or recommend a brand I would be most pleased. Thank you. 
P.S. I was wondering if a laser sight would work or not. 

Ninja,

I have a UTG 3-9 x 32 Bug Buster with with picatinny QD rings that you can have for cost of postage. If you are interested, send me a pm. It would be nice to help someone starting out on a limited budget. 

My first air rifle was a Crossman Nitro Venon .22 bundle with a fixed focus scope, which was bad (the scope). The bug buster was a huge step up, with parallax from 5 yards to infinity, and a nicer reticule; it would be a good match for your rifle. One warning if you take me up on this: don't look at more expensive glass (its hard to go back).