What is some of the best hunting ammo?

This poll is to ask a very hard question to answer. What are some of the best hunting pellets and slugs for airgunning? The best short range pellet, the best mid-range pellet, and the best long range pellet. Also the best slug for medium rang and the best long range slug. Then the best pellet for all the ranges. Short through long range. For this poll all pellets and slugs will be in .25 caliber. The gun would be a Uragan 2 just for the example. The Target animal species will be birds. Pigeons and bigger. All the way up to grouse or a similar sized bird. Lastly no 100% answer for this question.

Tonyo,
Only shoot pellets, mostly JSB, in .22, .25 and .30. My 50-yard target is a white sheet, marked with slightly smaller than dime-size circles, made using inner ring of barber scissors and a black sharpie. If my PCP and I can't hit inside six circles in a row, we don't go hunting. All my PCPs laugh at this challenge, myself, not so much. WM
IMG_20221128_232224.jpg

Crosman999. What is your answer? What do you think would work?
I think for short range work in a .25 cal rifle I think the JSB Hades at a pretty slow speed. Like 600-700 fps. For middle range work I think the 25 grain JSB at 850-885 fps. Then for long range the 34 grain JSB going around 875-900 fps. For slugs I would say the H&N heavy slugs. Going 940-975 fps. Those are just my thoughts