• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

what is happening to wildcat

danyac

Jun 15, 2015
mo
I have been trying to find out something about the wildcat and hear nothing.a month ago there was some talk and then nothing.a few bad reviews and then nothing.yes there were a couble of good reviews and that guy got rid of his.so i'll ask is there something wrong with this gun?are they fixing issues?are they ok just the way they are?looks like you can find more info on hatsan at44 than the wildcat.

The lack of talk is due to the initial small import of this gun and the fact that the Swedes take most of the month of July off for vacation. Production restarted August 1st and next shipment is due late August. I expect AOA to put one of those in Teds hands and many others will be posting reviews. It's an FX so expect the reviews to be good. 

Danyac. I have been shooting my WC .22 all summer, after finishing the wooden stock. Of all my top 5 pcps, the wildcat is the one I appreciate the most. I like the handling, the accuracy, the power of this little gun - and its quietness. 
And yes - I am waiting for Ted`s review.
In the meanwhile:

Grep%20m%20stor%20kikkert%201_zpscpxseklj.jpg

I'm too busy doing Summer projects on my house to write or shoot much lately. But, every now and then a ground squirrel wanders down to my yard. The WC is now my go to gun for this scenario. And, it's very rare that I'll have to shoot twice! :) 
It took maybe a tin or so until the WC really broke in and settled down for me. It's accuracy was a bit off starting out. But now... WOW! I'm amazed at how often I'm hitting exactly where I want. I'm not just talking about 1 shot 1 kill @ ~50yds either. I'm talking about target shooting from 50 out to 150 yards... "Ping!" and a little gray splat is right where I was shooting for! 
I really love how predictable the .25 caliber is! 

I have the WC in .25 and love it. No problems at all and have been shooting it almost daily. I also bought the custom magazine holder made by an AGN member so it now holds 3 magazines in the stock and one in the gun. It's a sweet addition that has definitely turned some heads. 

it's a very good gun period, end of story. I saw where someone sold it because it isn't good for bench rest shooting. I completely agree with that. I tried shooting mine in two gun rests and it just doesn't work well because of the bullpup style. I can't imagine any bullpup would. Anyway, it works fine with a bipod in the front and sandbag in the rear. 

I don't have a large collection of airguns ,and only two PCP's,.25 marauder and a.25 wildcat,I can't say enough good things about my wildcat,it's light,quiet,accurate,powerful ,and it fits me like a glove,I did have a very minor issue when I first got it,did not cycle correctly every time,but one extremely quick email response from FX and I was able to fix myself in about 10 mins, have put at least a1000 pellets down range without a single problem...love the wildcat!!

"Gunnertrones"Danyac. I have been shooting my WC .22 all summer, after finishing the wooden stock. Of all my top 5 pcps, the wildcat is the one I appreciate the most. I like the handling, the accuracy, the power of this little gun - and its quietness. 
And yes - I am waiting for Ted`s review.
In the meanwhile:

Grep%20m%20stor%20kikkert%201_zpscpxseklj.jpg

That gun deserves its own Facebook,Twitter and Instagram accounts. Such a work of art.