What is a good price for a Diana model 75?

Both are great but personally I don't think the 300 comes even close to being as nice as the 75. The shot cycle on the 75 will make you giggle the first few times you shoot it. All the piston gun noise is there but that front sight doesn't even wiggle on target when fired. As far as price goes, I paid $600 for mine but I think I got a bit lucky there.

if people are buying model 75's with a fresh rebuild for 1100.00 they are helping all seller and hurting all buyers that come behind them
but after saying that they are hard to find and with prices going through the roof what can you do
10 years ago you could get them for 350.00 to 450.00 rebuilt
you might be wise to get a hold of Carel on American Airguns Classified to fine you one in Europe and sell it to you, there are lots of them in Germany for sale but you can't get them shipped
also, if you do purchase one make sure it has its sights front and back, TO1 rear diopters are very hard to find and a model 75 diopter will not fit and of course and model 100 diopter or even the very rare model 82 diopter would be a bonus
the Diana 75 is a rabbit hole of its own and i for one have been in it and have a house there LOL
and someone said put a scope on a 75 very easy to do because that is what a model 75K needs the rarest of all model 75's

so you ask do i own any, well, yes, just 3

some guns you cannot buy
https://www.egun.de/market/list_items.php?mode=qry&plusdescr=off&wheremode=and&query=diana+&quick=1

if people are buying model 75's with a fresh rebuild for 1100.00 they are helping all seller and hurting all buyers that come behind them
but after saying that they are hard to find and with prices going through the roof what can you do
10 years ago you could get them for 350.00 to 450.00 rebuilt
you might be wise to get a hold of Carel on American Airguns Classified to fine you one in Europe and sell it to you, there are lots of them in Germany for sale but you can't get them shipped
also, if you do purchase one make sure it has its sights front and back, TO1 rear diopters are very hard to find and a model 75 diopter will not fit and of course and model 100 diopter or even the very rare model 82 diopter would be a bonus
the Diana 75 is a rabbit hole of its own and i for one have been in it and have a house there LOL
and someone said put a scope on a 75 very easy to do because that is what a model 75K needs the rarest of all model 75's

so you ask do i own any, well, yes, just 3

some guns you cannot buy
https://www.egun.de/market/list_items.php?mode=qry&plusdescr=off&wheremode=and&query=diana+&quick=1
it did not sell , i just said it was what he was asking and no he would not budge .

Not that anyone asked but here's how I see it. To have it professionally rebuilt it would cost me $300-$400 once shipping is factored in which would make the base rifle cost about $750 or basically the cost of a second hand TX200. The 75 is absolutely a cooler gun then the current run of TX200s in my eyes so that price isn't too hateful. That being said if nobody is buying them then the price is obviously a bit high. I wouldn't buy a second one at that price but had I really wanted one after shooting someone else's I would have sucked it up and paid the price. I did with my 55 Tyro and have zero regrets. They don't pop up enough for me to be stingy and the extra $$ was worth it for the smiles.

Reactions: boscoebrea
Um, my girlfriend is from Munich and has some friends and family over there,I do not think they are into "guns" of any kind though.
There is a right handed 75 on Guntrader.UK right now for 400 Euros plus shipping. I sent him an email and he says he will ship to the US if you are interested. He's requiring a payment through BACS though which I am not familiar with. Your family in Munich may be able to help you out here dealing with him. Good luck man

you cannot get shipping out of the UK or Germany but you can get shipping out of the Netherlands, Krale does it
a store if you may
10 years ago, i asked Buinger in Germany if they shipped to the states and they said yes once a month, now that sounded a bit odd because it was
so once a month they would take all of their state side sales to the Netherlands and ship them from there and of course that was 10 years ago , have things change, maybe, i don't know

Reactions: Sqwirl57
you cannot get shipping out of the UK or Germany but you can get shipping out of the Netherlands, Krale does it
a store if you may
10 years ago, i asked Buinger in Germany if they shipped to the states and they said yes once a month, now that sounded a bit odd because it was
so once a month they would take all of their state side sales to the Netherlands and ship them from there and of course that was 10 years ago , have things change, maybe, i don't know
Very good to know. Thanks for the insight

Egun is a candy store and we are kids that have not been invited in to buy or even taste but the other stuff like stocks and sights and parts can be gotten but is it not easy
it take the effort to understand the how and how to pay but if you get lucky you can find a prize to bring to your house
i have gotten grips and new 75 stock many diopters but as i say you have to work at it but i am proof it can be done