What If

What if you could build the unicorn PCP what would it be? What kind of stock would it have what kind of ammo whould it shoot? What would be the perfect spec?

Im assuming thats why so many people have so many diffdent PCP's because there is never one gun that is best at everything. Each gun is designed to be very specific for its function. I guess if you have a general gun it would just be mediocre at everything and not great at anything.

Uh, maybe not so, there are plenty that are good enough and many better than their shooters, there are plenty that can be used for almost all reasons.
No, the truth is one is not enough because we are driven by the "next one", the newest one,the popular one ...at this time..
We learn at a very young age to support the economy of buying, we have to .
Yes for sure, different guns for different things, yea right, the goal is always the same, to hit the target, figurately and generally.
We have so many different PCPs because we are addicted :ROFLMAO:
:eek:

Agree with @boscoebrea. I don't have a "unicorn" of anything. Airguns, tools, trucks, cooking pans, computers...Bla,bla,bla. In all my disciplines I have specific needs to support the task I want to achieve, at whatever level I deem necessary, learning as I go along, to better understand and contribute to the world around me. "One And Done" (as I understand "unicorn" to be) is of no use to me. All my current airguns are "perfect" for their intended purposes. If I change my purpose, I will possibly change my platform, never know what is on the horizon theses days in the airgun world...
I always have an itch that will need to be scratched ;)

Patrick

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I have one springer that i had tuned and bought a custom stock for But my pcps both are "as is right from the factory ".
I have a couple old slingers that need the insides updated. Both my pcps are as they came inside lol
My 2289 has a couple bolt on upgrades.

Reactions: beerthief
Already have my unicorns!

5568CE39-378A-4B80-8D07-403C0B9D2CCE.jpeg