• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

What ideas you can give me for dragging an airtank to the range?

The Huma external adjustable inline regulator arrived, still waiting for BSP elbow from BestFittings, I don't like the idea the air line pointing outward from the tank.

A well padded duffel bag for now and I am ready to go.

For the cart (any) I need to feel first what would be the best convenience, room in the trunk room around the bench table....how many hands...I have a fairly large hard case (Vault 700 from basspro) I could fill it just with everything for a day camp, but no wheels on it, so a dolly may be a best idea.

I built this box to house my SCBA tank using 1/4” Baltic Birch plywood. I can stand it up, lay it down and it holds the valve, hoses, spare O-rings, air adapters, Allen wrenches and a cleaning kit. It doesn’t have wheels but it’s light enough to tote it to and from the range. The flat sides keep it on from rolling off the bench or rolling around in the trunk plus it protects the cylinder from scratches and damage.

38FCDFDE-4AC4-4BB5-849B-8543803CAC84.1625008011.jpeg
45C1096B-DBD9-4CEA-A612-C6B10723663B.1625008018.jpeg
D1B37D44-2DE7-4B00-BA18-E1278262C593.1625008019.jpeg

biohazardman? where did you got those two black brackets the tank is sitting on?

I know it is called something like "scuba tank roll protection bracket" thingy but I have nothing like this at my place up North. I was thinking to 3d print it out but the resins what I have currently in house may be too gentle for stressing with a strap or a bungee cord, if those price point is friendly I would rather buy....I would need 3 sets/pairs for my tanks.