• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

What ideas you can give me for dragging an airtank to the range?

I have been waiting for this gunclub membership for over a year and a half and finally got my paperwork done yesterday. I am so excited finally to start shooting longer distances, we (Toronto/Ontario) were locked down for so long probably a WorldRecord.

My .25 FX Impact is also sitting in a case almost the same long time, never been outdoors before.

Imagine this, from all the shooting ranges they have is a least popular - this what I like the most, 15 shooting bays...a 100 m silhouette range designed for 22 LR rifles with berms at 40, 60, 80 and 100 meters...and right beside a next is a 200-300-400 meters 3 bays each.

Over 7K JSB's washed/sorted/lubed ready to go.

Looking now at the web pictures "what and how DIY" some trolley or rack for my SCBA tanks, I don't think I would place it on the bench beside me but probably better to "hold" them vertically beside the table for tethering?

.. i like that tote thing up above, but my own idea for personal use was to create kindof a remote valve .. i was going to combine it with a regulator but my use just doesnt justify that expense, but the valve actually works great, provides really good control and the bleeder on it only bleeds the 'gun side' so you can leave the tank on and tucked out of the way and just the remote on the benchtop .. that is 'after' you get it to not leak lol .. took me a few tries .. pita ... but i like it now .. i found the valve on ebay for 40ish and then added a little gauge and had to source a few fittings, wasnt bad for what i gained .. i think ... so theres my idea lol ...

CIMG1930.1624047390.JPG

ive seen the golf bag and cart idea and its a good one ,,,buy a extension hose from BEST fittings and a coupling and you would never have to take the tank off the cart ,they sell up to 100 inch ones $35 ,with some mcgivering you can use set up to hold your rifle and all the goodies you need for the range ,,id keep the rifle in the case till i reached the range then put in cart 

I see you use a straight quick disconnect as well, I use it for filling up the bottle, but, for tethering isn't torquing a bit? I was wondering about putting an elbow between the hose but the height still not enough, I have a long arca rail attached below and that one is "thicker" just for a hair.

I like the golfcart idea, but I never played that game in my life = too small balls :) it wouldn't be better to have the bottle attached more upright?

I have one bigger golfing store (just across the wallmart) in my way home, I may go tomorrow to have a closer look how these carts/trolley's can be adjusted.

I have plenty of hoses and fittings in all 3 standards but fittings never enough...

My Huma adjustable regulator/fill adapter is in the airmail somewhere across the pond as we talk,

Also I have two older 144cc SCBA bottles which I am converting the valves to Din300 from ali, these again in the container and hoping nothing happens to them this time.

I see you use a straight quick disconnect as well, I use it for filling up the bottle, but, for tethering isn't torquing a bit? I was wondering about putting an elbow between the hose but the height still not enough, I have a long arca rail attached below and that one is "thicker" just for a hair.

I like the golfcart idea, but I never played that game in my life = too small balls :) it wouldn't be better to have the bottle attached more upright?

I have one bigger golfing store (just across the wallmart) in my way home, I may go tomorrow to have a closer look how these carts/trolley's can be adjusted.

I have plenty of hoses and fittings in all 3 standards but fittings never enough...

My Huma adjustable regulator/fill adapter is in the airmail somewhere across the pond as we talk,

Also I have two older 144cc SCBA bottles which I am converting the valves to Din300 from ali, these again in the container and hoping nothing happens to them this time.

As you can see my gun is quite high so I am able to use the straight line without problems but I will be after a 90 degree fitting very soon.

The power of low power!! Lol.... I can do 190 shots for 50 bar.....760 shots there about's for one fill and shooting out at 150 yards....Love it!!! But one idea buddy is adapt a golf cart thing (don't play clearly) Nice handy trolly with bottle on and other things?

Ha ha...Great minds!!! Just looked at others posts!! Ha ha....Recon thats a runner!!!

Uhm, now I need to buy a BSP elbow, I was sure I had couple of these somewhere in my drawers and now when I need cannot find any. Have two M10's but a seal at the bottom is not conical (bsp) but flat (metric) cannot do. Not even a NPT elbow I could re-tap those. First thing when I got into FX airguns I bought one of each 1/8 Taps in BSP and NPT and M10x1...

If I would know I would include some with my Huma order two weeks ago.

Edit:

OK, this is done again, ordered from BestFittings UK at least coming in an airmail