• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What I Hate Most About My FX Impact

your in need of a good Crossman .22 barrel with a off center crown.this will help keep you busy for a year or so.just think of all the practice you'll get.not to mention all the different and unusual pellets you'll get to try.i know from great exptrience and determination about such things.well shoot well and if you get bored i'll send you one of these great rifles.lol

Shooting a .22. It likes JSB 18.1, AA 18.1 (5.52) and AA 16 (5.51). I have a literal sing hole 5 shot group from each pellet. AA 16's have done it most, followed by AA 18 then JSB 18 ooen up to about .33" while other two are .25".

i was trying something new tonight and depending on my tank pressure and how hard I have the hammer spring set, it shoots a particular pellet better. Not sure if that is really the cause, but my testing was leading down this road.