Huben What holster for Huben GK1?

I have a GK1 on the way and want a holster for packing it around. What one do YOU HAVE?
Thanks, Bill and Addi.
Screenshot_20230925_161022_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: psycho62
I have a GK1 on the way and want a holster for packing it around. What one do YOU HAVE?
Thanks, Bill and Addi.
I ordered one off ebay it is the Uncle Mike's sidekick #4 scoped shoulder rig camouflage. I think it was $26 ,my memory is shot. I'll try and get ya a picture soon. I got the idea from a helpful dude on here named Genob, I believe, sorry about my pitiful recall. Getting old I guess or older is more true

David (Psycho62)

I ordered one off ebay it is the Uncle Mike's sidekick #4 scoped shoulder rig camouflage. I think it was $26 ,my memory is shot. I'll try and get ya a picture soon. I got the idea from a helpful dude on here named Genob, I believe, sorry about my pitiful recall. Getting old I guess or older is more true

David (Psycho62)
Thanks. As to getting old, you're preaching to the choir. I'll be 78 come January. Having the best time of my life. No one to answer to, and an amazing partner. Bill and Addi
20230925_081707.jpg

Thanks. As to getting old, you're preaching to the choir. I'll be 78 come January. Having the best time of my life. No one to answer to, and an amazing partner. Bill and Addi View attachment 391826
Buddy that's what I'm talking bout, darn good to have that type of attitude heck yeah. I'm only 61 but I tell ya what I'm having a great time myself and that's one fine lookin partner ya got there . We have always had dogs around and to be honest I couldn't live without one or two or three lol. Have a good one buddy

David & George the Frenchy
20230816_182744.jpg

Buddy that's what I'm talking bout, darn good to have that type of attitude heck yeah. I'm only 61 but I tell ya what I'm having a great time myself and that's one fine lookin partner ya got there . We have always had dogs around and to be honest I couldn't live without one or two or three lol. Have a good one buddy

David & George the FrenchyView attachment 391874
What a cutie 💓. I haven't seen a lot of Frenchies, but he's the first Sable I've seen. Very handsome. Addi is a mix breed; German Short-haired Pointer, Patterdale Terrier and Staffordshire Terrier. 18months, 35lbs and she has no vision in her right eye and only 15% in her left eye. She picks up stuff from the floor and gives it to me. I can’t reach the floor, so pretty handy. And boy can she motate. Thanks for your replies; very thoughtful. Bill and Addi.
PS, that's basically my back yard. Hundreds of acres of Mt. Hood National Forest.

What a cutie 💓. I haven't seen a lot of Frenchies, but he's the first Sable I've seen. Very handsome. Addi is a mix breed; German Short-haired Pointer, Patterdale Terrier and Staffordshire Terrier. 18months, 35lbs and she has no vision in her right eye and only 15% in her left eye. She picks up stuff from the floor and gives it to me. I can’t reach the floor, so pretty handy. And boy can she motate. Thanks for your replies; very thoughtful. Bill and Addi.
PS, that's basically my back yard. Hundreds of acres of Mt. Hood National Forest. View attachment 391891View attachment 391891View attachment 391891

PS, that's basically my back yard. Hundreds of acres of Mt. Hood National Forest. View attachment 391891View attachment 391891View attachment 391891

I'd like to get a proper leather holster custom made for my GK1 that will accommodate a Trijicon SRO and a RM57 mount. Does anybody know anybody who might be up to the task?H
For a proper leather holster here ya go. Have one being made right now.

Reactions: FLMKR