• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What have you done with your airgun today?

Finished up a stock made from walnut and mahogany today. Still some room for improvement, but a huge improvement from the wobbly plastic Crosman stock.

PXL_20210123_025733821.1611370822.jpg

Mr. Tuffykohler,

From one WA-guy to another WA-guy, Wow!

That is sooo beautiful. Your stock obviously represents a lot of work and a labor of love. I also like the appearance you got by removing the shroud.

I had dreamed of getting a Prod for almost three years. I got mine in early December. I am not disappointed. Like you, I have an itch to fiddle with the appearance.

IMG_20210123_115824.1611421425.jpg

Went hunting last week with my Vectis .25 and developed a leak at the fill port,so I took it apart cleaned it up replaced o-ring put back together filled it up and found it leaking from the discharge port.

Hammer pin feels lil bent( I have dry fired more times than I wanna admit) any way to determine if it is bent before I order a new one? Also broke the o-ring on the pin trying to take it off. What a day 😂😂😂 Help?

IMG_20210123_115824.1611421425.jpg

Went hunting last week with my Vectis .25 and developed a leak at the fill port,so I took it apart cleaned it up replaced o-ring put back together filled it up and found it leaking from the discharge port.

Hammer pin feels lil bent( I have dry fired more times than I wanna admit) any way to determine if it is bent before I order a new one? Also broke the o-ring on the pin trying to take it off. What a day
1f602.svg
1f602.svg
1f602.svg
Help?

attached the thinner end to your drill chuck and have the drill clamp down on a vice, spin it. crude way but will show you something

I need a country sounds for this, minus the dog died part because I don't have a dog right now. My hand pump died and my pistol's one way fill valve broke or won't close. I even cleaned it thoroughly and it still won't work, doesn't seem that complicated but darn thing refuse to work. Probably will order another one tonight. Then I forgot to call crosman about the 1701 because I got too many meetings from work. 😭