What have you done with your airgun today?

I have an Avenger .177 which is easily adjustable so I may wind up doing something like that. My backdrop is fine and neighbors are not too close so I think I can get away with a lot, but a .25 is just asking for trouble ... and these HOA emperors and princesses are always looking for something to let them preen and wiggle to remind us how gloriously powerful and truly sexy and vital and truly important at 70-plus they are. I gotta keep outta the way of their attention-seeking. So .177 it is for I think most of my shooting here on out ... except or actual prey. I think I can get away with a shot or two once in a while. But the potential punishment for having to take a second shot -- maybe rightly -- makes me queasy. 

Do it! You’ll be shooting hundred of pallet a week.... ask me how I know! 😂 

got tired of waiting for my stock for the PP700 I put the OEM grip and stock back for now to zero in the compact scope. 
8C349AF1-CAC3-4703-841D-EE2ABD9B0A34.1607382169.jpeg

Here is a big one. I've gone on a gun sock buying binge lately. Started when Amazon was apparently clearing out 47" Allen rifle socks for $4 each (all gone now). These should keep my stocks and metal work looking nicer when spinning around the Lazy Susan type rifle rack I use. And they are all siliconized so should help with any rust prevention too. (Blowing a Hoolie out today. Felt it might be a good day to try .30 cal slugs but got busy with other stuff).

IMG_0993.1607394204.JPG

I spent most of the day chrono testing guns where I didn't already have numbers. I have all guns marked with their seemingly favorite pellet, but I wanted to add numbers for all guns to my running chart.

Funny thing happened during testing of the Pulsar HP. The gun has been an absolutely flawless tack driver since I bought it new in September of this year. But today, about 6-8 times out of a total of ~60 chrono pellets shot (using 2 weights and all 3 power levels of the gun), my pellets went supersonic with a loud 'crack.' They might be running along in the 800 fps range, and all of a sudden one, two or three would clock out at 1,100 fps plus. Some actually exceeded the high limit of my FX Chrony (~1,300 fps) as they didn't register at all.

Weird stuff. Got an email into the service department at AOA to see if they have seen it. Gun is stock from the Daystate Factory/AOA and has never been tuned or programmed in any manner. Only accessory on it is a DonnyFL Tanto (.22 cal size on a .177 cal gun).

Do it! You’ll be shooting hundred of pallet a week.... ask me how I know!
1f602.svg

got tired of waiting for my stock for the PP700 I put the OEM grip and stock back for now to zero in the compact scope. 
8C349AF1-CAC3-4703-841D-EE2ABD9B0A34.1607382169.jpeg

STOP posting THAT picture do you realize I was so jealous of that color set up I JUST HAD TO buy a Ceracoated Brocock Commander today just to get something similar to that color effect? Then at the same time I saw the same Ceracoated color scheme on a Bantam Sniper HR and HAD TO buy that too because the colors matched the Commander (All of my Brococks are either black or wood). Then I thought GEE maybe too many Ceracoated then bought another Daystate Renegade in 22 because one of my other Renegades leaked all the Green bubble level fluid IDK WTF it was but it's the one built into the Renegades and Pulsars scope rail from the factory and ones got a clear empty tube now.

BAD INFLUENCE qball!

At least I bought them Preowned and saved a lot of money today for a change.

Screenshot_2020-12-14-06-50-082.1608005232.png
Screenshot_2020-12-14-06-50-342.1608005232.png
Screenshot_2020-12-14-06-50-592.1608005232.png

Not realy today but i did a serius science test with 2 different .25 cal pellets trough a couple of beancans with my hatsan 95, H/N FTT 19.91gr vs Predator polymags 26gr @35m, polymags left a much bigger exithole, and they are as accurate as the FTT so i need to buy some tins for some more science tests... (the targets show when i zeroed with the FTT and 5 shots @35m) 
IMG_20201206_124356.1608034976.jpg