What have you done with your airgun today?

Got bored so I am trying a different scope.....yes, I’m compensating! 
1596256971_19755835215f24f2cb495098.58077965.jpeg

Spent half the day trying to get my hatsan 95 .177 to be consistently accurate, but no luck, it usualy loves the Crosman Premier hollowpoint, but not today, some shots hit bullseye, some to the right, random flyer high or low, then a group to the left, i had 2 tins of them with me but the same with both, i need to try the jsb 10.34gr and see if they work, they also use to be accurate in it. Changed the gun to my air arms s510 and 10 shots into the same hole @ 30+ meters just to be sure it's not me... 

Spent half the day trying to get my hatsan 95 .177 to be consistently accurate, but no luck, it usualy loves the Crosman Premier hollowpoint, but not today, some shots hit bullseye, some to the right, random flyer high or low, then a group to the left, i had 2 tins of them with me but the same with both, i need to try the jsb 10.34gr and see if they work, they also use to be accurate in it. Changed the gun to my air arms s510 and 10 shots into the same hole @ 30+ meters just to be sure it's not me...

I have the same exact problem with crossman hollowpoint in my pp700, sometimes it’s pretty accurate and lately it refuse to group no matter what! Same crossman pellets in the impact it’s pellet on pellet, so frustrating but at least the pp700 is still very accurate with more expensive JSB so think I’m just going to stick with JSB from now on. 

They are very different in size, some fits great and some needs to be pushed in, so hopefuly a change of diet will do the trick...

This is frustrating, after cleaning the barrel the accuracy went to the toilet! This morning even the JSB pellets are inconsistent now. Guess it's time to take it apart and retune.

edit: found a few things were wrong and it’s now groups pretty nicely even with the crossman. 

1596435763_8554167015f27ad333824d5.49193240.jpeg

I recently mounted the factory knob that came in the original Impacts, that is for locking the barrel up once indexed to the block. The later models all use a grub screw now, and I liked the idea it used to be, where barrel removal becomes tool less. Don’t understand why FX went to the grub screw, where if one wasn’t careful or didn’t possess any finesse, they could easily indent the barrel tube(not the liner, but the barrel exterior) by over tightening the grub screw, or worse yet, round off the allen socket from constantly loosening and tightening that grub screw.

FXUSA still carries these old school knobs.

1596653736_16172117015f2b00a8155670.69936301.jpg
My parts for my 2240 FINALLY arrived. When trying to put the gun back together I realized I could not get the original factory bolt and probe to go into the steel breech from Alchemy Air Works. The problem is that I can't remove the original factory bolt handle from the bolt body.

That's ok because I never liked that brass bolt anyway. I went and ordered an all blue steel bolt assembly that comes apart. Once I get that I will be able to finish putting this thing back together. At least I got the Boss Valve installed.

Finally got an opportunity to move my Marauder to its new home this morning. The scope is only temporary. I don’t really care for the 50mm but it wasn’t doing anything and I haven’t decided what I want to replace it with yet. I was quite happy with how this came out. I was a little worried that I wouldn’t like it but I actually liking the Marauder better in this bullpup kit. 

1597031247_5815398545f30c34fc7bc73.64817833.jpeg

...today I cancelled the order for the Texan...it was mine, technically, eh...

...also paid for the repair on the CZ S200 so that will be coming home soon...

...hopefully it will have a new scope waiting for it...that was no mistake...

...this rifle was always a favorite and I don't really want anything "better"...

...it had been broken for years...I used the Daystate Firefly because CZ was broken...then I gave that away when I came to CT...

...I wish I didn't...but brother tinhead is glad...LoL...

...anyway, that's what I did...