What have you done with your airgun today?

Got my first and second jack rabbit today! Hope they taste good......

Careful Californian! Tularemia takes anywhere from 3-5 days and up to 14 days to even begin to show signs of symptoms which could be but not limited to sudden fever, chills, headaches, joint pain, muscle aches, dry cough, progressive weakness, pneumonia with chest pain, difficulty breathing, skin and or mouth ulcers, swollen and painful lymph glands, swollen and painful eyes and sore throat, and MOST NOTIBLE of ALL DIARRHEA!!! NO FARTING FOR AT LEAST 14 DAYS AFTER EATING IT!!!

Got my first and second jack rabbit today! Hope they taste good......

Careful Californian! Tularemia takes anywhere from 3-5 days and up to 14 days to even begin to show signs of symptoms which could be but not limited to sudden fever, chills, headaches, joint pain, muscle aches, dry cough, progressive weakness,

Yo ain’t lying. I do pest control on a farm in madera, CA. While field dressing a rabbit I saw white spots on the liver that shouldn’t be there. I can’t say for sure it was tularemia but I damn sure wasn’t gonna eat it

...it is in the preparation and handling of the game that gets one infected...

...today I am waiting for my air gun...hopefully it come in today...who knows when it will ship out...

...hopefully there will be enough in stock to accommodate the replacement of another lemon or two...

...I am sure to hit a good one at some point...it's a bit like asking fit women for a date...just keep trying...LoL...

EDIT : ...I am not waiting until August to see if the next batch of lemons arrives...

...I have lost the faith...

1595395472_9757233105f17cd90bf4da0.17307589.jpeg

took USPS over 20 days to get the superior barrel from Florida to California!!! The wait was excruciating ! Finally installed it and shot it today and I really think it noticeably improved the crossman hollow point pellet accuracy! Will try to find time to shoot slugs tomorrow. 

Shot a few slugs with the Superior liner and the results are very encouraging. 

Setup is impact with 600mm superior liner in 600mm shooting NSA 23 grain .217 slugs. Even at lowly 800FPS they are grouping great at 24 yards. I know that’s not very far but I wasn’t able to get light weight slugs to group at all with old .25 slug liner. It only liked heavier slugs. 
1595464060_18967683125f18d97c411099.59090509.jpeg

1595496622_5165502565f1958aeb05f26.26586137.jpeg
Applied another coat of white paint on a synthetic gun stock. Lined the inside with a form of caulking for firming and weight. Tomorrow I’ll apply some blue paint to the forearm before a clear coat to all areas. Then I’m going to spray foam to fill the rest of the hollow stock and pistol grip. Once all that’s good to go I’m going to attempt a bedding with devcon 10110.