What have you done with your airgun today?

Oh, my...

Doesn't take much to reignite the springer flame, even lying cold for three years. Luv my R7, but this R9 is what dreams are made of.

IMG_1213.1637624735.jpg
Lower right shows the scope travelling backwards on the rail.

Diana Model 36 .22 shooting at ~14.5 foot pounds.

I know it isn't impressive but I've tried literally ten different pellets in this rifle and shot hundreds of shots trying to find something that it will shoot well. Nothing would shoot under an inch at 25 yards. Then today I decided to try seating the pellets with a pellet tool. Finally got them to shoot under an inch. It will almost pass the ten dimes challenge now. It will work for squirrels out to about 40 yards.

25 yards, 10 ten shot groups. 100 shots total. Wind was 4-8 mph at 10 o'clock. Temp was 45f.

Aggregate:

aggregate-fttx100.1637543419.jpg

Targets

HN-FTT.1637543473.jpg

Finally a big fat squirrel show up on my free sun bathing! Put the cross hair on its head and POP! It dropped straight down but heard a big rustle as it fell, didn’t think much of it. Walked over and the squirrel is no where to be found, what?!?!?!? not possible! then I saw my neighbor’s big fat cat hiding in the bushs right outside of my neighbor’s window…..DOH!!! Guess a skunk or opossum will have a huge dinner! That squirrel was huge! Easy 2 pounder! 😡

at least it’s still one less roof eater in the neighborhood.