• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Happens with JSB ?

Hello , I wonder what's the problem with the JSB pellets production ; here in Belgium it's almost impossible to find some JSB pellets in the gunshops . They are out of stock everywhere . Even Krale , in Holland, is completely out of stock for several months now. Do you have the same problem in U.S. ? If I'm not mistaking they are produced in czech republic , not in Ukraine or Russia....:(

Hello , I wonder what's the problem with the JSB pellets production ; here in Belgium it's almost impossible to find some JSB pellets in the gunshops . They are out of stock everywhere . Even Krale , in Holland, is completely out of stock for several months now. Do you have the same problem in U.S. ? If I'm not mistaking they are produced in czech republic , not in Ukraine or Russia....:(
It was explained to me that after supply chain disruptions, in order to meet demand JSB began focusing on meeting the demand in their larger markets, North America being the principal area. As a result, Europe got shorted. This was last year sometime. I don’t know what’s changed since then.

Last edited: