• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What happened?

Simply visit the homepage and follow the large red notice at the top.

IMG_4725.jpeg

1716495983689.png

Last edited:

Last edited:
I get it! Kinda like when I go to the store and learn where everything is, and the very next day they Re-Arrange the Shelves. LOL

I still am pissed and have not figured out how to fix it
besides I rarely go to home page,,,, darn it all to crap,,, put the furniture back, stubbing my toes trying to figure this unwanted change
I HAVE NOT FIGURED IT OUT,,, PUT MINE BACK FOR ME PLEASE, i REALLY DIS LIKE THE CHANGE

EDIT,, FINALLY FOUND IT,,, BUT WHY DID IT CHANGE ON ME, WHEN i DID NOT REQUEST IT TO,,, GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE,,, installed by you

Last edited:
besides I rarely go to home page,,,, darn it all to crap,,, put the furniture back, stubbing my toes trying to figure this unwanted change
I HAVE NOT FIGURED IT OUT,,, PUT MINE BACK FOR ME PLEASE, i REALLY DIS LIKE THE CHANGE
Click on your screen name,

Scroll down to "settings"

Look for STYLE: click arrow to the right choose "light"

Keep scrolling down to DEFAULT FEED: click arrow to the right and choose "Forum List"

Reactions: wamf
It's Easy. I just did it. Click on your name on top of the screen. Then klik the little dude with the gear wheel. Find your Preferences, and scroll through and choose Default Feed.

Reactions: .20calguy

EDIT,, FINALLY FOUND IT,,, BUT WHY DID IT CHANGE ON ME, WHEN i DID NOT REQUEST IT TO,,, GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE,,, installed by you
Because its 2024 and we're rolling out new tech that is best utilized in a continuous "Feeds" view.

We made it as easy as possible for you (3 clicks of your mouse or finger) if you wish to revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view.

Here's a step by step video if you need further assistance https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/threads-feed-dark-mode.1312987/