What Happened to the "Review-Discuss- Win" Giveaways?

Why do so many people expect free stuff when a site is free to use ? No membership to be here, No dues , No one charges to fix the site when it breaks down .
No one charges to run the site day and night . Isn't using the site free enough ?
Stan in KY .
The love and passion for the hobby as a community pays off more. The knowledge base is incredible, and is priceless.

Edit. And those that seek the information before buying will save more money in the long run than any winnings would be.

Reactions: MysticalDragon
Haven’t been around in a long time but decided to take a peek and have to say I’m a little disappointed in the lack of giveaways this year, I understand a lot of volunteer work goes into maintaining this site and I really appreciate it, hope I don’t sound too awfully selfish but we all love those giveaways. Just visited AOA last Monday and made a sweet purchase to ship back to PA, shame about the dissolution of partnership with them and AGN also. Come on 2024!

Haven’t been around in a long time but decided to take a peek and have to say I’m a little disappointed in the lack of giveaways this year, I understand a lot of volunteer work goes into maintaining this site and I really appreciate it, hope I don’t sound too awfully selfish but we all love those giveaways. Just visited AOA last Monday and made a sweet purchase to ship back to PA, shame about the dissolution of partnership with them and AGN also. Come on 2024!
It would be dangerous for me to visit aoa in person. Its been bad enough via the phone over the last couple months lol.

It would be dangerous for me to visit aoa in person. Its been bad enough via the phone over the last couple months lol.
I totally understand, I was in the store for 5 minutes and purchased a Daystate Huntsman Revere .22cal “ We The Plinkers” package!!! I’ll post about it soon with pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: Florida_Man
I totally understand, I was in the store for 5 minutes and purchased a Daystate Huntsman Revere .22cal “ We The Plinkers” package!!! I’ll post about it soon with pictures.

I didn’t even have to go in and visit the store to buy my Revere .22 “we the plinkers” package. Saw it advertised when it first came out and it was all over but the shoutin.’

Last edited: