• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Happened to the "Review-Discuss- Win" Giveaways?

I haven't seen any giveaways done in several months. They certainly gave members something to look forward to and to talk about surrounding new product offerings from various manufactures. The AEAC reviews are pretty solid as well.

Will AGN continue to facilitate these types of reviews and giveaways in 2023? Are AGN sponsors, airgun manufacturers, and distributors willing to work with AGN in order to continue conducting these promotional activities?

Last edited:
I was about to ask when I did a search and saw this thread. I thought it was connected to the disappearance of AoA from this platform but AoA was not the only store that provided guns for the contest.
@blackdiesel Good point. I had not noticed that they had disappeared. I just checked the AGN Sponsors list and sure enough they are not listed. My thought is that the online promotion of air shooting sports shouldn’t rest so heavily upon one major player, at least not on forums. Hopefully other vendors, distributors, and manufacturers can fill the void in future AEAC reviews and AGN giveaways.

Reactions: Venddoc
I can’t see advertising being so high to deter one of the heavy hitters in the industry. My guess, this forum is so hardcore FX leaning, that AOA saw it as a waste of resources. I can’t understand why. AGN is the biggest airgun forum in the world, and has a lot to offer. I’m honestly puzzled as to why someone would want to give up their sponsorship, unless a falling out happened.

Lots of the brands flashing across the home page banner are sold by AOA. So, who you gonna call?

E519A369-7E18-4CAE-AED3-389ADFFA240A.jpeg

Reactions: oledawg
Lol.. like todays world.. cant afford to just give stuff away then with out having stuff its hard to review or discuss it..🤤

Im sure as heck aint buying unless it's a no choice.. with the jay id think business like AoA had to tighten there belt . Like stop paying ads here or givaway items.

Almost forgot this

Best Caption Wins! Thread by a administrator

notice nothing shows what you win. Even if you ask whats the prize.. no reply.. lol. Now they trick you.

Last edited:
Reactions: rsfrid and Triglav
As what i call a " tester " of dashcams, for sure i see less flow of " free stuff " than people with popular YouTube pages doing reviews do.
I really cant be bothered with reviews, even just reading them, but i will of course share my experience with anyone that ask, and before i rip a camera of the windscreen, well just give me a holler if you like some RAW footage to review in the comfort of your own PC VS the " stuff " youtube host.

If i need info i ask experienced regular people, sort of why i came in here, and why i have been on the dashcam forum for a decade.
Give and take,,,, though i prefer to give,,,,,, that be voluntarely. Not like give what my government ask me to give, CUZ those folks ask WAY too much of me.

Reactions: oledawg