What happened to our past members ( I worry about them)

Hello Mr King. And the rest of the group. Kitplanenut is still around and kicking. Sorry I have not kept in better contact. Find myself turning into one of the old gray headed snowbirds. Was actively shooting until the snow arrived this last winter. Really wanted to make it to EBR, but we ended up taking the motorhome and wintering in AZ starting last December 1st and just returned today. EBR is a 2400 mile round trip and tough to just turn around and drive it again two months later. Hopefully next year. Missed seeing all the group. We did stop in Phoenix on the way home and visited with all my friends at AOA. Sadly another gun followed me home. And here I SWORE that was not going to happen. My brother lives in Phoenix and we spent a day shooting pigeons at one of the feed yards. What a blast that was. 150+ birds. Hope to get the range set up this next week and start shooting. Ground squirrels will be out soon. Then there is summer boating and fishing. Retirement is exhausting! Hope all is well with the rest of the group. Hope to see you at the competitions. Sylvan

Hello Mr King. And the rest of the group. Kitplanenut is still around and kicking. Sorry I have not kept in better contact. Find myself turning into one of the old gray headed snowbirds. Was actively shooting until the snow arrived this last winter. Really wanted to make it to EBR, but we ended up taking the motorhome and wintering in AZ starting last December 1st and just returned today. EBR is a 2400 mile round trip and tough to just turn around and drive it again two months later. Hopefully next year. Missed seeing all the group. We did stop in Phoenix on the way home and visited with all my friends at AOA. Sadly another gun followed me home. And here I SWORE that was not going to happen. My brother lives in Phoenix and we spent a day shooting pigeons at one of the feed yards. What a blast that was. 150+ birds. Hope to get the range set up this next week and start shooting. Ground squirrels will be out soon. Then there is summer boating and fishing. Retirement is exhausting! Hope all is well with the rest of the group. Hope to see you at the competitions. Sylvan

Damn that retirement, hopefully I'll get there in the next 3-5 years. Glad to see you and a few others chime in. I winter in SE New Mexico every year haha. Supposed to be in the 70's next week.

jk