What Happened to Hunter One Production?

I watched an awesome new video from Hunter One Productions last night and left a question in the comment section. This morning I received notification of a reply and when I clicked it, I found that Hunter One Productions YT channel had zero content. Any idea if this is another YT censorship deal or did he take it down? I'm leaning toward later happening...

-Matt

Yup, saw it last night. Bad ass video with some wicked shots. I've got a feeling they took it down due to the sheer level of the badassery.

Oh, but there was guts and stuff coming out of them poor poor animals figured it would not last long but that was really fast. I really don't know what the peta group is thinking about cuz all of us don't want to be vegetarians so some of this stuff has to go on to keep our meats, chickens and dairy halfway safe. I really don't think they understand it all that well.

OurTube, Gaggle, Imyzone, FacistBook and others give the Prime example of what happens when Billionaire's gains funds far beyond their needs and then turn to how much POWER and CONTROL those billions can buy them to force their views on others! :(

Thanks for that! Ha ha ha! Funny and sad but true all at the same time.

Hunter One's Channel was pretty graphic for those who hate us. I enjoyed them and still thought a .30 cal was a bit much for little pests.

Overkill or not, it seems like extremely biased censorship for a platform that claims to be neutral. To me if you have to be 18 plus years old to watch, as long as it's not something illegal depicted, it's viewer beware. I don't get why people report a video if it's clear the video wasnt their taste before they clicked.