What happened to Dana's profile? Crosman22

And again, the irony is palpable!
Skimming through this topic gave me more than a couple chuckles. Those most offended by what they're calling Dana's bashings and trash talking are all up in this topic doing what? bashing and trash talking of Dana. Pot calling the kettle black in the utmost.

Last edited:
Oh deleted I guess ;)
Screenshot_20230420_102827_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Skimming through this topic gave me more than a couple chuckles. Those most offended by what they're calling Dana's bashings and trash talking are all up in this topic doing what? bashing and trash talking of Dana. Pot calling the kettle black in the utmost.
With a side of whataboutism

Reactions: ChRiSiS and qball
Don't know if you put me in the category of "trash talking" about Dana but I was not, never mentioned him other than I'm kinda sorry to see him go. I was referring to, in general, people's toxic, vitriolic responses to things they don't agree with. Truly hope EVERYONE has a great day!

Reactions: qball and Asbestos
Don't know if you put me in the category of "trash talking" about Dana but I was not, never mentioned him other than I'm kinda sorry to see him go. I was referring to, in general, people's toxic, vitriolic responses to things they don't agree with. Truly hope EVERYONE has a great day!
I just quoted you b/c of your comment about the irony as irony and hypocrisy go hand in hand in my mind.

But no, some of the worst things folks said about the man (who is not even around to see or defend the denigration) did not come from you.

Reactions: Gerry52
My dad always said "Son, a dog don't bark at a parked car." Apparently, Dana was doing something right. Sorry I never got to see his stuff. At 56 years old, I think I passed the stage where I care if the entire world backs me up on my purchases but if you said anything negative about a 1970 Charger R/T back in 1984, we'd have had words.... so, I guess I get it but it's still pretty weak bashing on a guy who posted his opinions in a place made for opinions.

People like @Chukar60 are the reason people leave, all those FX fanboys trash every topic there is.

Someone posts a topic about their BT65 OR AT44

Yeah, but my FX Impact M3 topped with a $5K Scope and $2K bi-pod is better, and shoots tighter groups.

Someone posts a topic about their Avenger

Yeah, but my FX Crown MK2 with a $2K scope on it shoots better, look at my rifle, look how cool i am owning an FX product, look at me now !!

Guess what, we don't really care about how tight your groups are, My secondhand Kral breaker bullpup shoots 1 inch at 50 yards, and i can pop coke cans at 100 yards with it, and im happy with it.

Spend 7k to shoot a bit tighter groups? good for you, nice money waste lmao.

we dont care.
The discussion was not about FX guns. The discussion was about that person’s behavior on the forum. I cited an actual event, the FUX video which was meant as an absolute bash on FX. The former member was well known for his FX bashing and inciting FX bashing.
The events that I pointed out as not being coincidence are facts and if you bothered, could have looked up and seen they actually happened.
At no point in my post did I deviate from actual events or well known behaviors of the subject person.
The only thing I said that might be construed as opinion was that I would not miss that person here on the forum. Even that is a fact. I will not miss him. He is an influencer and that was what he was doing on this forum. What I could not abide was his bashing of FX which was part of his influencing. It highlighted a complete lack of class and integrity.
My post had nothing to do with FX guns at all. It had everything to do with poor behavior on the forum.
If you want to use me as an example please quote a specific instance of me bashing another brand of gun, comparing another members gun as inferior to an FX, use the cost of one of my guns as measure of it’s value against another gun, gloat about what I have spent on my equipment or blatantly stating that FX is superior to any gun another member has posted about. Try to find a post where I have made derogatory comments about any gun I have not personally owned or at least had significant first hand experience with.
This is an open forum and we are going to disagree. There is a proper way to disagree. Look up the term “civil discourse”. It is something a lot of us strive for on this forum in order to maintain the quality of conversation and the sharing of valuable knowledge.
I usually ignore posts like yours, but when I am specifically named and accused of bad behavior you can count on me defending myself and my integrity.
I am calling you on your accusations and daring you to provide specific examples of my bad behavior. Provide the forum facts to back up your accusation or continue on with your baseless blathering. You could also ignore the challenge and hope the situation will go away.
You can either put up the evidence or apologize. Otherwise the forum will know you for what I believe you to be.
Please prove me wrong

The discussion was not about FX guns. The discussion was about that person’s behavior on the forum. I cited an actual event, the FUX video which was meant as an absolute bash on FX. The former member was well known for his FX bashing and inciting FX bashing.
The events that I pointed out as not being coincidence are facts and if you bothered, could have looked up and seen they actually happened.
At no point in my post did I deviate from actual events or well known behaviors of the subject person.
The only thing I said that might be construed as opinion was that I would not miss that person here on the forum. Even that is a fact. I will not miss him. He is an influencer and that was what he was doing on this forum. What I could not abide was his bashing of FX which was part of his influencing. It highlighted a complete lack of class and integrity.
My post had nothing to do with FX guns at all. It had everything to do with poor behavior on the forum.
If you want to use me as an example please quote a specific instance of me bashing another brand of gun, comparing another members gun as inferior to an FX, use the cost of one of my guns as measure of it’s value against another gun, gloat about what I have spent on my equipment or blatantly stating that FX is superior to any gun another member has posted about. Try to find a post where I have made derogatory comments about any gun I have not personally owned or at least had significant first hand experience with.
This is an open forum and we are going to disagree. There is a proper way to disagree. Look up the term “civil discourse”. It is something a lot of us strive for on this forum in order to maintain the quality of conversation and the sharing of valuable knowledge.
I usually ignore posts like yours, but when I am specifically named and accused of bad behavior you can count on me defending myself and my integrity.
I am calling you on your accusations and daring you to provide specific examples of my bad behavior. Provide the forum facts to back up your accusation or continue on with your baseless blathering. You could also ignore the challenge and hope the situation will go away.
You can either put up the evidence or apologize. Otherwise the forum will know you for what I believe you to be.
Please prove me wrong

didnt read btw