• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Gun would YOU tell Companies to Make? Long Overdue?

Hey guys. What gun do you think some of the big companies should make next? 

an example is someone said this: 

Daystate should have some bullpup to replace the Renegade.

A big air bottle, electronic trigger, more comfortable to shoulder, front side lever, poligonal LW barrel, beautiful walnut stock.

Dayyyystaaaaate !!!!!!! ……. Can you heeeeaaaarrr me????

one of my subscribers today suggested a .30 caliber KATRAN...Duh!!! we definatley need one of those. 

My suggestions:
a .177 cal SK-19 that holds tons of rounds in the magazine 

a semi auto .177 Benjamin Marauder. 

...and yeah, the .30 KATRAN sounds good.....

I would also take something looking like a nice old windcheater rifle, i assume you could somehow make the slugs go inside a pipe in the airtank, then you could load it just like a proper Winchester, though you probably need some form of loading probe as after all a slug is not a big old .44 cartridge.

But i think you could do a cycling / loading system for slugs that look like the one in those old guns.

For looks i wouldn't even mind if every time i load the slugs i would also have to load the air,,,,,,, thats the small price to get ones John Wayne on :)

HW 55,bring it back Herman!

Second that. And, with the same quality that was in the original including the walnut stock. I just finished restoring one. Marvelous airgun.

IMG_3092.1628360773.JPG