• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Gun Was It?

I may actually be losing it..
I saw a post around the time of the shot show showing a new gun that had the tank underneath and the barrel shroud was a tank as well.
For life of me i cannot remember what it was..
Does anyone know what i'm referring to, or am i just haveing a senior moment?..

Please post a link if you have it

I am pretty sure it was a carbine??

Reactions: beerthief
The Snowpeak M30 is one example

The Snowpeak M30 is one example
That was not it, thanks though..

This gun had the Normal air cylinder under the barrel and was attached to the barrel shroud cylinder...
Pretty sure it had a folding stock as well

It was the evanix pistol I’m guessing. Forget the name.

Edit. Evanix viper

683A7A48-A5D5-46D7-9844-C208A828631D.png

Yeah such a beautiful gun but 1k…dang. I guess kind of a niche thing. That money would get me a really nice air rifle that is way more diverse, two self defense carry pistols or a really nice 1911.
I concur my friend, i paid just a tad more than that for my Kimber Custom II Elite 1911 .45.....

Reactions: Trucker3573
I may actually be losing it..
I saw a post around the time of the shot show showing a new gun that had the tank underneath and the barrel shroud was a tank as well.
For life of me i cannot remember what it was..
Does anyone know what i'm referring to, or am i just haveing a senior moment?..

Please post a link if you have it

I am pretty sure it was a carbine??
That's a neat trick...might have to try that with da wife one day...Since my birthday is coming up.

Honey can you help me search...I was looking at a scope. it was 8-80X magnification....made in Japan I think...Starts with an M...something..I'm so useless with this google thing.