What gun is most comparable to Leshiy for packing into the woods?

I'm currently shooting a .22 Lelya 2.0. Love the gun, and it's main purpose is as a carry along for squirrel hunting while bowhunting for deer. As a secondary, I do small game hunt with that specific purpose as well. The gun works great.

Having said that, I really like the idea of the Leshiy 2 for semiauto, and folding into a backpack.

Are there any comparable guns in terms of packability/accuracy combination of the Leshiy? Semi a plus, but not required.

I have a Crosman 1720 with a transfer port for 12 ft/lbs. It has Lothar Walther barrel. It is used by Field Target shoots for pistol class because it is so accurate. Crosman sells a shoulder stock that fits the pistol too. I really like mine, it's so light to carry and has 12 ft/lbs for small game. I betcha some tuners can boost it even more. There are also regulators available that fit this kit.

I'm currently shooting a .22 Lelya 2.0. Love the gun, and it's main purpose is as a carry along for squirrel hunting while bowhunting for deer. As a secondary, I do small game hunt with that specific purpose as well. The gun works great.

Having said that, I really like the idea of the Leshiy 2 for semiauto, and folding into a backpack.

Are there any comparable guns in terms of packability/accuracy combination of the Leshiy? Semi a plus, but not required.
Brocock Atomic/Ranger with the folding stock.

Reactions: L.Leon
Brocock Ranger maybe, but not semi-auto. AAA Evol mini, or AGT Vixen, but again not semi-auto. Maybe the most comparable due to its semi/fully auto action is my absolute favorite woods hiker, my Hatzan Blitz. I love it for woods hiking because of its compact, light weight, simple design that easy to shoulder and shoot offhand. Did I mention 100 yard accuracy? You never hear anybody have problems with the Biltz.

My back packing/Truck gun. Aea hp max .30. 80 fpe hand cannon.
20220925_084229.jpg
20220927_162607.jpg