What ever became of the fancy new FX ammo?

I’m no FX hater (I have three of them) but FX should be embarrassed by this marketing hype. I see an announcement from FX and my first reaction is “I’ll believe it when I see it.
How can they be embarrassed when people gobble up all the bull FX can shovel as quick as their influencers can scoop it?

Doesn't make any difference to them, it's not a new thing for them.

I’m no FX hater (I have three of them) but FX should be embarrassed by this marketing hype. I see an announcement from FX and my first reaction is “I’ll believe it when I see it.”
Bingo. I'm in the same boat. There is greatness to pull out of some of their products. But the reality is FAR from what a few certain youtubers would have you believe. I've actually lost a little respect for a couple of them lately. They all seem to use the same dealer, push the same exact products, and get results that are if not questionable, would certainly push your equipment to the brink in some cases. They don't care because FX will just send them 20 more.
From a business standpoint, I get it.....but I don't like it.

Rumor has it that millions of rounds of the Halo ammo are sitting in a warehouse awaiting shipment'
They are being held back because FX has not been able to build a gun that likes them
This really made me laugh!

Thought there was a comment from them in one of the other threads saying they were waiting on some more parts for in house machines. Was looking like production was only a couple more months out.
I saw that too somewhere I think Michael posted? Idk was January I think but the damn post FX put out was 6 months before that?? If you were waiting on things to even produce why put out any info. How'd they make them in the first place to test? Things that are very confusing but not much new for FX. Build hype to put out maybe next year.

Reactions: thumper
Here's the post. Things must not be going well as we're 6 months past this point. Which is now almost a year after announcement

Screenshot_20230614_215250_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: swNCsw
Rumor has it that millions of rounds of the Halo ammo are sitting in a warehouse awaiting shipment'
They are being held back because FX has not been able to build a gun that likes them
Or.... Ted, and Matt Dubber will make videos showing how incredible it shoots out of their rifles for 15 months before we can try them.
Then, for some reason we can't get the same results.... unless you buy this, and that, and this, and that, and this.....
The business strategy is brilliant.

Or.... Ted, and Matt Dubber will make videos showing how incredible it shoots out of their rifles for 15 months before we can try them.
Then, for some reason we can't get the same results.... unless you buy this, and that, and this, and that, and this.....
The business strategy is brilliant.
This

You need the special Saber Tactical cocking arm to hang the MK3 Kraford and Lypt precision rabbits foot from to shoot your pellugs with MOA accura y out to 600 yards, but only on Tuesdays in Capetown......

It seems to work for em, so who am I to point out fault? 🤷‍♂️

This

You need the special Saber Tactical cocking arm to hang the MK3 Kraford and Lypt precision rabbits foot from to shoot your pellugs with MOA accura y out to 600 yards, but only on Tuesdays in Capetown......

It seems to work for em, so who am I to point out fault? 🤷‍♂️
Well I’m out. I don’t shoot much on Tuesdays.

Think I'm gonna wait for the next generation of laser guided, light armor piercing pellets with the micro HE warheads. I read that they are guaranteed to not pass through -but- critters under moose size are subject to "extreme rapid expansion". Rumor has it that production of the new "G.A.W.D.A.M.N." pellets will start as soon as the company that supplies the manufacturing equipment fulfills thier contract with another undisclosed company in the industry.

Think I'm gonna wait for the next generation of laser guided, light armor piercing pellets with the micro HE warheads. I read that they are guaranteed to not pass through -but- critters under moose size are subject to "extreme rapid expansion". Rumor has it that production of the new "G.A.W.D.A.M.N." pellets will start as soon as the company that supplies the manufacturing equipment fulfills thier contract with another undisclosed company in the industry.
I was told if i shot h&n or jsb pellets I'd one hole all my shots no matter what..

Reactions: Rodeo