HW/Weihrauch What do you want or get for Christmas?

Bought it early myself, because I am a baaad boy. HW 95 in Walnut, .20 cal from AOA. Hoping this Optisan EVX will work on a springer. By the way if you hit o instead of i in springer it shouts out at you. Probably in language you don't use here! Anyway I'm anxious to start shooting her. If I can figure out how to NOT give out location data, I will put up some pic of the new girlfriend. I think she will be wild in 20 cal. Be Well Brothers, Bandito.
You have to go into your phone settings for location or photos and turn location off. Yes lots of folks post pictures not knowing the area it was taken in is attached to it

Hoping for a TL kit for my TX200 if I'm a good boy
Decent. Who supplies them? Are they worthy? Crow
I want a Garmin Xero C1 crony, but haven't hit the button yet..lol.
Had to look it up. Very nice. Looks easier than the orange one. Great idea! Crow
I ordered an HW50 hunter .177 from AOA.
Nice gun. I’d love one, but illegal up here. Crow
I ordered this.

I ended up cancelling the order about a week later. I realized that the item wasn’t available yet and then I decided that I didn’t need it.
Looks really cool. These accessories blow me away. Maybe when available you will need one. Good luck. Crow
Already received HW50 .22 Stainless from AOA.
Those look sooo good. Crow

What I want to get this Christmas?

Oh, so you want to see my list I wrote for Santa?

Yeah, about that list and Santa....
I'm having a bit of a problem this year.... 🤦🏻‍♂️

➠ See below.... 😖

Matthias

View attachment 417874
Well, what can I say. You’re not in a league of your own. Crow
I got myself a new rangefinder
View attachment 417878
How do you like that one? Something I would like to upgrade. Crow
Got myself an SLR98. Might as well spoil myself. Lol. I was a really GOOD boy this year!!
Didn’t know what a SLR98 was. Looked it up. Very nice. Unfortunately not much of those classic airguns made their way up into Canada. I’m still sniffing. Enjoy your gem. Crow

Nothing fancy here either but a Beeman Feinwerkbau 124 custom shop.

Santa delivered Rink grips for my Izzy just in time for Christmas.

View attachment 417883View attachment 417882
Santa is thoughtful. He’s got good taste. Crow
Nothing fancy, keep eyeballing an Sig pistol. Bought 50 lbs. of rib eyes. Pellets, bullets and shot shells. Paper and splatterburst targets. Doesn't feel like Christmas.
Did I ever tell you I cook a mean steak.
Your right, no snow. Yesterday I couldn’t walk on the ice . To day I can.
IMG_7588.jpeg
This is really weird.
Nothing fancy here either but a Beeman Feinwerkbau 124 custom shop.
Nice gun, pic? Crow
Came Wednesday. Probably will shoot my eye out! Merry Christmas everyone.View attachment 417908
Does that ever look good. Nice touches on the inlay. Looks mean.
Did you use Watco on it? Crow

Your right, no snow. Yesterday I couldn’t walk on the ice . To day I can.View attachment 417986This is really weird.

Nice gun, pic? Crow

Yes sir. One thin coat of Watco Teak Oil. Applied then wiped very dry. Let it sit overnight. Like new.

Reactions: crowski

Your right, no snow. Yesterday I couldn’t walk on the ice . To day I can.View attachment 417986This is really weird.

Nice gun, pic? Crow

Hey crow , I didn’t buy it , asking Santa for it . I would buy it if I could find one .

Yes sir. One thin coat of Watco Teak Oil. Applied then wiped very dry. Let it sit overnight. Like new.
Watco was my favorite finish over the years. Used a few gallons. I like the fact you mar the wood, sand it out, restain the sanded area. And you’ll never see it from the 401. You would never see it from the I-75. Thanks Crow
Hey crow , I didn’t buy it , asking Santa for it . I would buy it if I could find one .
Hope Santa is good to you. Crow

Reactions: davelarson