HW/Weihrauch What do you want or get for Christmas?

I ordered this.

I ended up cancelling the order about a week later. I realized that the item wasn’t available yet and then I decided that I didn’t need it.

What I want to get this Christmas?

Oh, so you want to see my list I wrote for Santa?

Yeah, about that list and Santa....
I'm having a bit of a problem this year.... 🤦🏻‍♂️

➠ See below.... 😖

Matthias

FUN.   Christmas Gifts — I'll have to buy them myself.jpg

Bought it early myself, because I am a baaad boy. HW 95 in Walnut, .20 cal from AOA. Hoping this Optisan EVX will work on a springer. By the way if you hit o instead of i in springer it shouts out at you. Probably in language you don't use here! Anyway I'm anxious to start shooting her. If I can figure out how to NOT give out location data, I will put up some pic of the new girlfriend. I think she will be wild in 20 cal. Be Well Brothers, Bandito.

Bought it early myself, because I am a baaad boy. HW 95 in Walnut, .20 cal from AOA. Hoping this Optisan EVX will work on a springer. By the way if you hit o instead of i in springer it shouts out at you. Probably in language you don't use here! Anyway I'm anxious to start shooting her. If I can figure out how to NOT give out location data, I will put up some pic of the new girlfriend. I think she will be wild in 20 cal. Be Well Brothers, Bandito.
.20 cal is a great choice for the 95. Mine will just sit there and put pellet after pellet through the same hole. I have an Athlon Talos on mine.

Last edited: