• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch What do you want or get for Christmas?

No airgun stuff this Christmas. My next airgun purchase is going to be an HW97K and one of the Hawke Airmax scopes. Been saving up for it, but I'm not quite there yet. However, I did splurge a little bit. I bought a new Porsche.

It's a 1/20 scale model kit.;)

Image.jpeg

No airgun stuff this Christmas. My next airgun purchase is going to be an HW97K and one of the Hawke Airmax scopes. Been saving up for it, but I'm not quite there yet. However, I did splurge a little bit. I bought a new Porsche.

View attachment 418270
Love models. I’m buillding a Ferrari.
IMG_7592.jpeg
Amazing product. Crow
Not a good boy but a lucky one. This got delivered Wednesday an the little brown truck.
San Rafael Beeman R8 .177. Built in 1983 after dating the serial number :)
View attachment 418276
Score. I’d give my left ….. ear lobe for a break barrel like that. Merry Christmas. Crow

Wife said use the money from pet sitting I did to buy what I want. Ended up getting a Samsung tablet A8. My tablet it's replacing what was the very first Samsung tablets. It's just not working as it once did and has to be charged everyday. Only thing I was using the original was to read Kindle books and it was having problems even doing that.

Love models. I’m buillding a Ferrari. View attachment 418277Amazing product. Crow

Score. I’d give my left ….. ear lobe for a break barrel like that. Merry Christmas. Crow
Nice! I'm a fellow Technic fan. I built the Ferrari F1 and the Unimog. The Unimog has a working air compressor that powers the pneumatic claw arm on the back. Engine with pistons, working suspension, differentials, something like 5000 parts. Lego's for grownups. Gotta love it.

dd3fafea-f6eb-44b3-a56c-2fe53cf0b765.jpg lego-unimog-2.jpg

View attachment 418270
You'll like the 97K.

Dave, the problem with figure like that is it might start to split in the heart of that burl....you better send that to me and save yourself worry. :p That is VERY nice, congrats(y)
Wow, that actually makes sense!
Rifle on the way as soon as the tune is finished!
And thank you for being so helpful and considerate!
Also, the rifle is now named Burl!😂

Reactions: crowski
Was that the from AOA? It’s a beauty.
Yes sir. Looked at it a couple times torn between that and the UK Tomahawk that was also listed. I have the Turk built versions but have always wanted to get hands on the UK versions but the $780 they were asking was more than I could spare from the bank account.
Got lucky when the R8 was still there and bought it to add to the 2 R7's, R9 and R10 I have.
Looks good. Is an R8 the same as an HW50?
If I remember right from reading history on them (and I may not, someone please correct me if so), the R8/original 50s had 25mm comp tubes and what became the UK's HW99s and the newer version HW50s sold today have 26mm comp tubes.
R8/original 50s shoots around 9fpe and the newer 99s/50s is about a 12fpe rifle.

Yes sir. Looked at it a couple times torn between that and the UK Tomahawk that was also listed. I have the Turk built versions but have always wanted to get hands on the UK versions but the $780 they were asking was more than I could spare from the bank account.
Got lucky when the R8 was still there and bought it to add to the 2 R7's, R9 and R10 I have.

If I remember right from reading history on them (and I may not, someone please correct me if so), the R8/original 50s had 25mm comp tubes and what became the UK's HW99s and the newer version HW50s sold today have 26mm comp tubes.
R8/original 50s shoots around 9fpe and the newer 99s/50s is about a 12fpe rifle.
That was a dandy lot of airguns AOA received. Must have been an estate. I sure like my custom Benjamin 392. It’s a tack driver. I never saw the R8 or the Tomahawk. Probably a good thing. Congratulations. The R8 is arguably the best Weihrauch ever made next to the HW55.

That was a dandy lot of airguns AOA received. Must have been an estate. I sure like my custom Benjamin 392. It’s a tack driver. I never saw the R8 or the Tomahawk. Probably a good thing. Congratulations. The R8 is arguably the best Weihrauch ever made next to the HW55.
The Tomahawk was a Venom version they wanted $780 for and was gone already by the time I got done ordering and paying for the R8. Just a matter of rebuilding the gun fund and watching for another, Venom or not to come up for sale.

Nice! I'm a fellow Technic fan. I built the Ferrari F1 and the Unimog. The Unimog has a working air compressor that powers the pneumatic claw arm on the back. Engine with pistons, working suspension, differentials, something like 5000 parts. Lego's for grownups. Gotta love it.

View attachment 418287 View attachment 418288
The R&D that goes into this product is second to none. I’ve built a lot. All the big Star Wars for my grand son. Crow

That's a beautiful stock. If you plan on using the irons, I'd have him bring the comb down 3/8". That's if he does stock work.
I wish I could use open sights, but my eyes don’t focus on the irons and the target.
Only can focus on the irons and everything else is blurry, or on the target and then the irons are blurry 😑😤.
I’m using a scope.

View attachment 418270
why the short K model ? just asking i Have the K model also wishing for the long 97 to match my HW77 long , much less cocking effort and i like the looks better .

why the short K model ? just asking i Have the K model also wishing for the long 97 to match my HW77 long , much less cocking effort and i like the looks better .
I've always liked shorter carbine length guns, both PB and air. My decision now is what caliber I will go with. I don't have anything in .20 cal, so I'm leaning towards that.