What do you think about PAO 6-24×56 SSS SFP scope

Hi all,

I am in the market for a new scope and I saw this one at opticswarehouse in the uk: PAO 6-24x56 SSS Illuminated SFP Mil-Dot SF Rifle Scope with Free 9-11mm Dovetail Mounts and I read this post about it that made me wonder if it is really that good as I read there: https://www.shootinguk.co.uk/reviews/pao-6-24x56-sss/

I also read that it is capable at a sharp image at 5 yards at 6x magnification.

What I want is hunting with it from 20 to 100 yards at small game with my .22 air gun, and it seem to tick all the boxes for me. My budget is < $200.

I hope that some people that have more understanding in these things can chime in. But please consider, this is my first scope and I have no budget for a more expensive one.

Many thanks!

Me personally, I wouldn't take the chance on it. It's heavy and that's something I watch for . Check into Vector Veyron it's recommend often or Hawk , UTG , Athlon , Discovery , . And 6x is a bit high for me when hunting. Usually 3-4x is what I prefer on the low side . There's many decent scopes under 200 bucks out there. Sounds like your doing some research. That's a good start.