• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What do you shoot

Mostly I plink at sub 50 yard ranges with .22 caliber 30ish fpe PCPs (Air Arms, Daystate, FX, Weihrauch) and a variety of springers (Air Arms, Feinwerkbau, Weihrauch).

Pesting with different FX .22 caliber PCPs (power to suit the size of the pest) is a second activity.

I'm just getting into bench rest shooting (pellets and slugs out to 128 yards on my backyard range), again with .22 caliber FX PCPs (Impact and Panthera).

I do a bit of squirrel hunting with my .22 caliber FX PCPs. Mostly stalking with the Crown but long range (70-80 yard) sniper action with the Panthera was very effective last fall.

My .177 caliber Feinwerkbau 10 meter pistols and rifles see a lot of indoor use during the winter months but do get a fair amount of outside action in the summer. The FWB 300S is an awesome plinker and pester out to 25 yards.

As you probably noticed, .22 is my caliber of choice. I find it economical to shoot (cost of ammo and air) and the power levels are more that adequate for my needs at the ranges I shoot at.

Cheers!

Missed a starling in a tree 15 feet from me, maybe 20 ft up, shooting a Dragonfly MK2.177 offhand. I was sitting on the concrete front step and should have used the porch post to rest against, which is what I'll do today to when I step outside to continue the annual spring starling roundup. Or use a shotgun if I get frustrated.

I had an HW50S ready to go on the back deck all afternoon in case a target presented itself on that side of the house but the only thing I shot was the old silo when discharging the rifle to bring it in for the night.

Reactions: orangeokie
Did 3 10 shot shot strings with my new to me Hatsan 135 .22 vortex QE Man is that thing violent and hard to cock!! It's still diesling so I just need to shoot it more. I'm not sure if the front sight is clocked correctly for mr to be able to use it. I guess I'll install the scope I have on my 125 sniper in .177 as the .22 will work for longer ranges than the 125.

You can NOT !!!!! shoot that in Denmark CUZ SSP is School - Social workers and Police, a cooperation between these entities made up decades ago to pretend to keep kids out of getting into trouble.

It is sort of the East German STASI, just targeting children,,,,,, yes Denmark is a nice place.

You can NOT !!!!! shoot that in Denmark CUZ SSP is School - Social workers and Police, a cooperation between these entities made up decades ago to pretend to keep kids out of getting into trouble.

It is sort of the East German STASI, just targeting children,,,,,, yes Denmark is a nice place.
Single stroke pneumatics. , FWB 600

Either the Daisy 1000(Gamo) .177, or Gamo Hunter X Pro .22. Both guns are scoped. I Have a plinking setup @50yds & most of the targets are 2" or less. The Gamo magnum is my favorite (quiet, smooth, accurate, 27fpe). Daisy 1000 is getting a moderator since its a bit loud. The Daisy was a $50 gun show score that I cant put down. I stay away from PCP's, & I prefer .22 because the pellets are easier to load. I have targets @ 30, 40, and 50yds.

On deck today 2 GK1 .22 & .25 and 1 taipan mutant shorty in .177.

DSC00514.jpeg