• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What do you look for in a "Hunting" or "Pesting" post?

love little talking hate everytime they shoot something over and over again they say how far every shot some is ok no music like he said its not MTV like hearu=ing the gun and impact for sure- slow motion reply everytime sucks but for some shots its great love how the whiskey boys do it for sure fun and excitment keith and norm rock air tac is great also also the guy from i think midwest he talkes throught the videos as he is fantastic

Bob_O’s videos were soooo good. Hate he’s not publishing more. Air tac introduction blows my speakers so I just won’t watch. Besides its the same old same old. You know what I’m saying. Like watching paint dry. Smile. 

Agree, the narration from the guy in the Midwest is really pleasant. LIKE it should be. IMHO

Edit: I can only imagine how much time goes into making these videos. Applaud everyone's efforts.