What do you guys think

And don't sugar coat it tell me what you think . Im Looking at 25 caliber bull pup or semi BP. Daystate Pulsar $$$$ FX impact $$$ AOA is selling Brocock non regulated for $1000 with a moderator for a third the price of the Pulsar and half the FX and it's tempting me. BUT I don't want to be disappointed either. The regulated version is about 3 or 4 hundred more. What should I buy??? 

Quality, reputation, and warranty point to Daystate. 5 year transferable unbeatable. Gotta say the Taipan has a stellar reputation also. The Brocock in 25 should probably be regulated to keep you happy. The .177 or .22 without a regulator in the Brocock is fine. FX WC in .25 is sweet but the WC has a little higher incidence of of trouble based on reports we see here. Finally the Impact has a love/hate message out there. Seem you have to be willing to work on the gun and spend time with it on the workbench instead of hunting. What does your personality say about tinkering alot? Let us know what you decide and have fun!

Am I the only one that thinks the Pulsar is butt ugly? I have no doubt that it is an awesome gun because it's a Daystate but to me that thing is fugly! What about a Vulcan (or Vulcan 2) Tactic? +1 for Taipan Veteran as well, they are sweet guns and you don't hear about anyone having "out of the box" issues with them.

Seriously fugly, looks like a star wars B movie prop.

After returning my Impact for repair because the rifle would fire on safe I sold it. I didn't like the way it felt on the shoulder. I got the Wildcat II and love it ...but it's now unusable because of manufacturing defect. Even though terribly expensive I think I will next get something from Daystate. I think I read that Daystate merged with Brockock and that merger is benefiting those who shoot the Brocock...in terms of quality control.

My buddy who started this mess for me has a Vulcan (not sure of exact model), that thing is stone cold accurate at 25 yards, Pellet on Pellet, no joke.

So I first purchased a Brocock Bantam in .25 cal, the AoA sheet showed 5 shots in one single hole on their range. I'm still playing with it (eye relief, check hold, etc.) This will be my walk around rifle. I've only shot a couple mags so accuracy of me personally has yet to be established.

I also purchased a Red Wolf - OMG, quiet, very quiet, Trigger is golden, cocking is a non-event, shot count at low power (30FPE IIRC) is like 180 shots on the .22 HP that I have. It's all the same in the Pulsar, the Red Wolf is just better looking. ;)

If I had to do it over, I think I would have just got the Brocock Bantam Sniper in .25 Cal and been done.

Smitty

I've not decided but here's what I'm thinking. The impact by the time to add the barrel up grade is with in a couple hundred dollars of the Pulsar so it's not a financial advantage unless you factor in the interchangeable barrels . I don't think the Pulsar is ugly but it's certainly different. I have a Red Wolf in 22 and do I want another Daystate (maybe). For what I want to use this gun for the Taipan would probably probably be more then enough. Have to do a bit more research and thinking. The Taipan is pretty much unavailable in 25 so that might tilt me to the Brocock sniper.

I really haven't decided have I. 

I didn't read the previous post as I was typing and thinking . Interesting Smitty we might be thinking a like.