What do you guys suggest - Night Vision Cam or Digital Scope?

i'm still on the fence, should i get a hawk sidewinder the buy a nitesite viper to mount on it for approx $1100, or go with a pulsar N550 approx $1300. the pulsar come's with software to setup your own BDC recticle, but its only 4.6 power zoom. they both have recording capabilities. i'm hoping somebody here has a nitesite. and some first hand insight. 

so i'm on the fence, is a pulsar night vision scope to much overkill for my fx boss? it has video out built in but don't have a mildot rectical unless you spend $2000+. i see night vision footage on you tube. but they all seem to be rigged up with alot of stuff hangin on the gun. hopefully somebody hear use's something simple that works well.

I had the same thoughts, went with the nitesite, I shoot targets by day and hunt by night usually so it suite me much better. 

I do find the rubber sleeve for attaching the camera with hasn't quite got enough eye relief as it comes for the sidewinder, you do have to fiddle a bit to get it right and need the mag down very low. But it does work very well. 

I bought mine with the ability to send back after a week of use if it wasn't right for me. I loved it and kept it though. The screen glare is a but bright but it does come with filters. Work well as a scope cam by day too

Its only a suggestion for the original poster of the topic, I mentioned that I had seen it somewhere, I couldn't find it at the time and still haven't found the original video that i saw it on but when i saw it on this video I posted it for the benefit of the original poster, If he is interested in the unit then i am guessing it would be beneficial information for him to know about so that he can wait the extra few weeks and not get old tech.