what do I need to keep this scope locked down

3-9 x40 AO Mil dot UTG Scope with

Mizugiwa mount 

I'm really liking how accurate this shoots on my first real air rifle

a Diana 34 T 06 177 cal

a little history , I first installed and shot this and maybe 20 shots and everything on spoke mount and rings started coming loose, so I had tips on this site to blue loctite all mount and rings screws and dang this thing can really shoot out to about 40 yards and I was liking everything about it till after about 150 shots or so i noticed the scope slid back in the rings and the mount slid back to almost coming off the rear,

and this mount has a screw to lock it down to the receiver?

any tips from anyone on what I should do next or different such as different mount that will lock down better and more permanently,

thanks in advance 

Steve 

Use a one piece scope mount or an UTG dropper mount . It has four screws on the base to clamp to the11mm rail on the gun and convert it to a pica tinny rail. Then use proper size rings for your scope. ( low or medium ) that have the pica tinny base on them. I put this on my RWS 54 and RWS 56 that are known scope killers. They are magnum air rifles. The mounts work great.

https://www.amazon.com/Mizugiwa-1inch-Cantilever-Dovetail-Airsoft/dp/B078NPFD5K

so the mount above is the one i assume you are using and from what i see is it does not have a large enough clamping area so as stated above try something else 

if the scope is slipping in the rings add some black electrical so it has better grip or add a third ring like what you would use on a TC Encore pistol

i guess you could add a screw to the mount for a better grab but if you don't have a drill press and the drills and tab and screw, a new mount and rings would be cheaper 

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/UTG_Drooper_Scope_Rail_11mm_to_Weaver_Adapter_Compensates_for_Droop_Stops_Scope_Shift/4191

UTG has many new to me scope mounts i see not the drooper it has been around and used for a very long time 

1586173373_3582490795e8b15bd4d7e75.14441352.jpeg
1586173373_10430428035e8b15bdae8151.80606657.jpeg
1586173374_15263769745e8b15be173006.55971174.jpeg
The pics show 4 screws to put more clamping force on rail plus a stop pin that can be screwed in rail.

the mounts with drooper gives scope better range of adjustment.Because pellets drop quick.

I like the UTG rail best more adjustability but raises your scope a little high.