What distance are you shooting?

Hi all, I was wondering what distance you all shoot at? I have a home range out at 20 yards. I have been going out to the desert and shooting 40 to 100 yards, working on my holdover and windage on the 4-16x44 scope. The gun is a Benjamin Cayden. 22 Pellet choise is jsb 15.89. I have found that if I turn down the air half the way the groups are tighter and shot count is acceptable. I could use more magnafication at further distances but for the most part I am pleased. Let me know what you are doing well for your shooting experience. 

I'm fortunate enough to have targets at 15, 40, 50, 55, 60, 64 and 102 yards. I do a lot of plinking at those distances. When shooting for groups? 40 and 50 yards mostly, though I have grouped out to 102 yards. I practice dialing elevation or hold overs and get lots of practice holding off for wind. My scope is an Athlon Helos 6-24x50 FFP IR with the APLR2 MOA reticle. 

My 64 yard shooting point and my typical plinking targets, I'm still amazed that i can hit those black walnut husk over and over again. 

image.1623983255.jpeg

5 to 100 yards.

Depending on the permission, and how close the pigeons allow me to approach....

At one of my most frequent permissions they usually roost between 40 and 60y.

On another permission I can get as close as 20y.

Then there're always those lucky occasions (lucky for me, not so for the pigeon), where they are either didn't listen to the warnings of their comrades, or they're too inexperienced, or they're too bold... –– and land right in front of my muzzle (5 to 10y).

A 14FPE pistol and a 26FPE bullpup usually do the dirty work, slinging H&N Sniper Lights (14.04gr) and JSB 15.89gr domes at those dirty rats with wings.

Matthias

50 - 100 Meters. ( sadly not in my own back yard as i live in a apartment, so its a 35 min drive to my friends place )

But i assume wind could force us to shoot shorter some day

And since i will be dropping down to .177 the challenge should get bigger at least with some wind, but that was also the general idea as .22 at least on 50 M is just slight POI shift that can not be blamed on the shooter.

I have 1200 ft to the back of my property but having only springers I just use 100 yds as a max distance. Spinner targets at 30, 35, 40, 50, then other targets at 75 and 100 yds. I have a couple swinging golfballs around 90 yds for fun. My main targets are at 35 yds where my Leupold scope is zeroed for. I usually check that first to be sure the TX200 is shooting up to par when I start.