What did you shoot today?

Not much but I took 2 shots out of my sliding door window at a spinner in my back yard with the Leshiy Classic right before I had to get ready for work. Not enough time lol.

20191015_151619.jpg

20191015_145723.jpg

Last edited:
I will never go to the darkside. I would probably only have a couple rifles and the equipment you need to use them for the price of my entire collection of Springer's. And from the stuff I read here your always having to mess with PCP. A Springer you shoot make sure everything is tight a few drops of chamber oil every 1000 or so shots. And tune them every once in awhile. They are very simple and basic to work on and fully capable of your target and hunting needs.
Never say never

Reactions: Septicdeath
Never say never
30 years of airguns owned one. Shot it for a couple of weeks. Got bored with it. Sat in the corner collecting dust for a few months. Always pasted up for a spring-piston. Sold it. I have no need for one, doing all my target and hunting with a springer works for me. PCP are just not my thing.

I do have several co2 rifles. That is likely the closest I will get to the darkside.

took y'all's advice, picked up a UTG and some rings. the 1" 4x32. i didn't want to spend more than the gun is worth ;)

having my morning coffee and zeroing the scope in a minute. thought i'd snag a pic along the way.

daisy753utgscopeoct2022a.jpg

if the wind isn't bad today, i'll try it out on the 25Y side of the lot. 40-feet bench-rest at the moment.

thanks for virtually hanging out with me #backyardplinking :)