What did you shoot today?

Got out today and got to shoot these.
IMG-20220808-WA0001.jpeg

B5-1.22
QB58 .177
XS25 .177
Duel .22/.177 double barrel

Reactions: Moog
You guys got me motivated. I hauled out my HW95 .22. The new Bug Buster scope is still holding up well.
Septicdeath, please tell us about that .177, .22 over and under. That looks very interesting.

View attachment 281805
Chinese owners of the Beeman company actually named this unique air rifle the Dual by Beeman.

The guns .22 barrel is very accurate. The company that made the barrels did a great job. However the .177 barrel is harder to shoot accurate because you have to use a holdover. The dot sight is sighted for the .22 barrel on top.

Other dual barrel rifles all feature interchangeable barrels that the you can change. But they all hold just one barrel at a time. The Double Barrel rifle has two barrels that are mounted to the rifle. When this spring-piston rifle is cocked, both barrels pivot downward, being held their breech by the base block. The barrel are steal shrouded by I believe it aluminum. There is a .177 dual and a .22/.177 caliber. Mine the later.

I would think you would get decent groups with the dual .177 but with the dual .22/.177 I tried everything to get a group without success. I changed the valve out to shoot each barrel single. Now it's a decent shooting rifle.

A different and unusual rifle that is alot better shooting than most of the reviewer gave it credit. Definitely fun different and brings a smile to faces. And it's one the Chinese didn't copy. A very original innovative gun. Something we don't see enough of these days.

Here's a video from a few years ago.

Reactions: Moog