What pistol did you shoot today

Okay you pistol guys. What did you shoot today?

20220720_170147.jpg

Im out classed here but ill post somthing...

Sitting freehand and a rested (kinda)

That's s pistol has that recoil reduction reciver slide thing so traditional resting dont work well.. cant interfere wirh its sliding action... But i try..

The brown was a outdoor standing freeyand ( 2 handed) from a few f upays ago for fun.

Hatsan 25sc . Cphp.177, 10m

hatsan25sc,10m, .177cphp.jpg

hat25freehand10m.jpg

Funny, i was going to put up and cover up for the day , but it was calling to me to just take a few more shots
.lol

hat25,10m, outdoors .jpg

Last edited:
Forgot the 38c. Cant shoot it needs a perice pin badly.

You know a good pistol can be more addictive then my rifles .. seems when i shoot them i burn trough more pellets being so quick and easy to shoot around with them. Indoor or outdoor it's all just good fun.

image87.jpg

Hello everyone,

Got set up early this morning to shoot some Competition 9 targets with my FX Crown but decided to use my Diana Bandit at 10-meters instead. Shot three more rounds with the Bandit at test targets and then switched to the rifle. One day I will build up enough courage and take the Bandit apart and polish all the trigger parts and try to get the pull pressure down.

Have a great day,
ThomasT
Diana Bandit 07-22-2022A.jpg
Diana Bandit 07-22-2022B.jpg

After posting about a heart-stopping calamity involving my customized S&W 78G in which I managed to turn lemons into lemonade-
I braved 107 degree heat and gusty 20-25 MPH winds to shoot the resurrected victim of my own IMMENSE stupidity. She rewarded her hero/savior/ATTEMPTED MURDERER with her best performance ever.

Five consecutive three-shot groups with 14.3 grain JSB Express averaged 1.25" c-t-c at 25 yards. And though not as gnat's-ass accurate as several vintage Crosman Co2 pistols I cherish, the Smith & Wesson is as awesome fun as it is gorgeous.

78G 1.25 at 25.jpg

After posting about a heart-stopping calamity involving my customized S&W 78G in which I managed to turn lemons into lemonade-
I braved 107 degree heat and gusty 20-25 MPH winds to shoot the resurrected victim of my own IMMENSE stupidity. She rewarded her hero/savior/ATTEMPTED MURDERER with her best performance ever.

Five consecutive three-shot groups with 14.3 grain JSB Express averaged 1.25" c-t-c at 25 yards. And though not as gnat's-ass accurate as several vintage Crosman Co2 pistols I cherish, the Smith & Wesson is as awesome fun as it is gorgeous.

View attachment 278144