What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

I got 3 hammers delivered this week. A 8 oz. copper, 8 oz. brass and Delrin and a brass mallet. I’m a sucker for tools. The Osca and rawhide are borrowed from wood shop. The spreaders I epoxied some screw heads on ends to knock out the 4 locking plugs in the HW50, 95’s. R9’s 98’s and 85’s. I hope they work. Crow
IMG_8325.jpeg

I got myself a rifle that will likely shoot better than I can!
(I know you all know the prices on this stuff, but I've always thought it was kinda rude to show them to other people).
I'm crazy excited, I got a bullboss .25 a few months ago, found a new 357 bulldog on a local gun trader site for really low, then got a notos .22 a few weeks ago to mix it up (Surprisingly accurate gun that I have had fun with modifying). I'm pumped to try it out and figure out casting or swaging for the .30. I got some slugs and pellets for it but need to find a mold solution before i run out.

Screenshot 2024-04-06 210833.png

Went down the rabbit hole and spent waaaaay more than I wanted. Bug bit me pretty bad.... bought FX Impact M3, Helix element, compressor, 6.8L tank, slug power kit, slug liner, arca rail, tatsu moderator and a bunch of other crap💰💰💰
Which model do you end up getting? I just ordered mine and went for 700mm .30. I think Ill go for the 600 .25 liner kit after ive had enough time with the .30.

Got a PARD 007v 16mm. Mounted it to a bugbuster 3-9x40 on my seneca eagle claw. I put on a holosun IR laser also. So far I'm impressed. For the price it's a really decent combo. I'm hitting a ballistic gel head at 20 yards in the dark using the laser really easy.
The night shot is the laser at 20 yards. The only problem I have is the base magnification. 3x stacked on top of the pard makes things look really close. Good for 20+ yards but close shots kind of difficult. For the price I really can't complain! Nice job PARD.

20240406_211321.jpg

Screenshot_20240406_204203_Gmail.jpg

Edit: it's a Bugbuster 3-9x32, not 40.

Not exactly today...BUT...A new mini lathe and a drill mill so I can make gun related stuff. Made some new wind flags a throw lever bushing that took the slop out of the throw lever and a biathlon charging handel for my Aplha wolf... that a fellow air gunner from the UK posted a video of him making.

20240420_161811.jpg

20240430_181516_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered those same Benjamin. 177 pellets. And 15lbs of crushed walnut.
Those were a great buy. I'm probably wrong, but I always felt about 99% certain they were just repackaged Crosman pellets. They looked the same, the performance seemed identical, and if I remember correctly, they never gave me any trouble in any airgun in which they were tried, just like the Crosman hollow points. I'd usually buy a couple-three tins any time I found a good price online, but eventually used up what I had and that was it. I wish I was still able to find that sort of combination bargain price and great performance! I'm shooting lead free now, although I do keep a tin or two of RWS, H&N and Sig Sauer higher quality, heavier lead pellets around for the possibility a pest shows up and tries to set up housekeeping. What a an incredible difference in cost: I'm still able to shoot accurately, thank goodness, but my costs for pellets have gone up by a factor of six to ten at least, even more in some cases. Adding insult to injury, it seems like every time I need to order more, the prices have gone up, sometimes significantly. I can't remember what they cost at the time, but absolutely remember getting tins of .177 Predator pellets for under $20.00 as recently a couple of years ago, but now it's closer to thirty bucks a tin than twenty! Too bad (they're just about my favorite pellets, regardless of the material out of which they're made)...

Those were a great buy. I'm probably wrong, but I always felt about 99% certain they were just repackaged Crosman pellets. They looked the same, the performance seemed identical, and if I remember correctly, they never gave me any trouble in any airgun in which they were tried, just like the Crosman hollow points. I'd usually buy a couple-three tins any time I found a good price online, but eventually used up what I had and that was it. I wish I was still able to find that sort of combination bargain price and great performance! I'm shooting lead free now, although I do keep a tin or two of RWS, H&N and Sig Sauer higher quality, heavier lead pellets around for the possibility a pest shows up and tries to set up housekeeping. What a an incredible difference in cost: I'm still able to shoot accurately, thank goodness, but my costs for pellets have gone up by a factor of six to ten at least, even more in some cases. Adding insult to injury, it seems like every time I need to order more, the prices have gone up, sometimes significantly. I can't remember what they cost at the time, but absolutely remember getting tins of .177 Predator pellets for under $20.00 as recently a couple of years ago, but now it's closer to thirty bucks a tin than twenty! Too bad (they're just about my favorite pellets, regardless of the material out of which they're made)...
Paid $13 for the .177 Benjamin
0.0173333333 pretty cheap shooting

Reactions: bubbapearson
I got a little spice for the ammo collection.
Adding some 12.5 and 15 & 20 gr NSA stuff ( expensive stuff here )
Had to try a couple of tins of those crossman pellets that seem to often work in PPLs stuff, and remember i dont really shoot pellets.
And a couple of tins of Beasts,,,,, should have gotten more really, but with the last few weeks of AG investments i am flat om my ass on money.

panoammo.jpg