What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

I’m ordering cleaning and polishing stuff
Then a vacation so I have time to clean all my barrels and install all the bits I’ve ordered for my airguns but haven’t had time to install
Then maybe, just maybe, I’ll switch the Alphawolf to .30 and hammer my 98.5 yard target - if I can find the quietest moderator!

Reactions: Septicdeath
I'm taking a step backward in my airgun world. I ordered a Airforce Talon SS .22 on Sunday along with some accessories. This will be my 3rd Talon SS. A Marauder and Talon were my first pcps'. Didn't like the Talon until I put a Mad Dog stock on it. Sold it after 2 years to try something new. Bought one off this forum 2 years later, put a mad dog on it and then gave it to a friend of mine in Tehachapi who has ground squirrels on his property. Sold a gun last month and really didn't see anything new / interesting for me. I presently have 2 crickets, 2 impacts, Huben, and a Vixen. and have had many others over the last 10 years. SO I ordered the Talon along with a Donny FL End Cap, Donny FL Tatsu, and a Mad Dog Stock. I'll add pictures as things arrive. The stock will take about 1 month.
Different subject: My brother just gave me a Garmin Xero for my birthday - 3/15 - took it to the range today and was really impressed.

DSC00316.JPG

I received the Talon on Friday and the Tatsu on Saturday and put it on the rifle this morning. The stock is on order and will take about 5 weeks to receive. Doug says he is very busy. I shot it today trying out different pellets and will have more info in the future. I got 60 shots from 3000 psi down to 2000 psi. 15.89's at 814 fps and 18's at 785 fps as it came out of the box. I'm pretty happy at those numbers and it looks like 3 different pellets are very accurate - will disclose after I shoot again. I had an Athlon Talos 4-14x44 FFP with FX rings that I mounted and zeroed.

DSC00318.JPG

DSC00319.JPG

Last edited:
For the last few weeks, I have been working with subscriber and torque master designing a couple of new 3-D, printed moderators for two of my air rifles.

One of the rifles is a Taipan Vet .25 compact, which is pushing a 25 grain pellet at 860 ft./s. It’s pretty loud to my ear and I never had much luck with external factory moderators on the end of that gun. So, Subscriber designed a unit that would fit inside my shroud, and then provide an external fatter extension. I am calling it S-TrQ😊 and let me tell ya, it got the job done! It really reduced the muzzle report, and as you can see by a target photograph, it’s practically the same POI.

The other unit is for my Daystate Huntsman revere. It’s basically a 5 inch
In length. The diameter is 36 mm and it groups very well, also.

And what blows me away is that I don’t have a lot of money into either of these.

If any of you guys are interested in having Subscriber and Torquemaster design and print a moderator, they do great work!!

IMG_9639.jpeg

IMG_9640.jpeg

IMG_9637.jpeg

IMG_9636.jpeg

Got another STX liner from Utah Airguns. Had to return the first one because they sent me one in .25 caliber and I ordered .22. Got the replacement today and, again, it's in .25 caliber. Really wish they'd fix their label system. Both of the liners I got have 6.35 and .22 labels on the tubes they come in, so I assume that's where the confusion comes from. Actually had the same issue with some Lelya magazines I ordered last year. I wanted ones in .22 but got .25s instead.

IMG_2743.jpg

I purchased an RTI P3 in .22 last week, yesterday I recieved some goodies for the rifle;

Eagle Vision adjustable mounts for 34mm-comes in a nice carrying case( why a carry case for mounts??, but i can use it to carry magazines and hex tools).
Very nice quality, and is easy and quick to attach/remove. Same idea as a FX adjustable, solid construction.

4 tins of JSB MRD Shallows ...These looked VERY nice..i did not have any mix of pellets and "look" clean with no bent skirt or irregularities

Accu-Tac BR4 bipod ...This is a solid constuction bipod. I didn't do enough pricing on this one and bought it off amazon just because i would get it the next day. If i had done my price checking, i could have saved 40$ by getting it from Airguns of Arizona..ugh

A Hawke picatiny level
I still need another carry case for the P3 ..that will be next

Last edited: