What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

On the last day of 2023 I bought a new to me USFT MAC1. I now own an amazing airgun and part of airgun history. Bonus is how well it will shoot!
725074897.jpeg

Got a few airgun related Christmas gifts to share…. Oh and I’m currently waiting on my new shooting tripod and backup chronograph to be delivered. The HPA fittings are for the output side of my HPA air filter to monitor the output pressure and plus it’s always nice to have another gauge to rely on.View attachment 420169View attachment 420170
SERIOUSLY you are using a treadle sewing machine as work bench? My wife would KILL YOU, then she'd hurt you.

On the last day of 2023 I bought a new to me USFT MAC1. I now own an amazing airgun and part of airgun history. Bonus is how well it will shoot!View attachment 420488
That's a really sweet rig, but you are going to need to some earplugs! I remember shooting at LD's next to one. They can bark real loud without any suppression. Looks Great!
Mike

Received: finally I bought a better quality SPL meter. 20$ one I had for years finally died. I design and 3D print my own moderators and although mostly successful, it seems that Epoch is tough to quiet down to my liking.

Ordered: digital pressure gauges for HPR and LPR on the said Epoch

I constantly order something for this hobby and pimping out airguns is hobby in its own

Reactions: DOOMRIDER